-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I'm ready to be in my second tri already and feel those first kicks! Lol

Also very proud of Alex, he's learned so much lately :cloud9:

Your pregnant?! I remember you from teen pregnancy!

I really miss pregnancy, everyone is pregnant again!

Your pregnant?! I remember you from teen pregnancy!

I really miss pregnancy, everyone is pregnant again!

Yep, I am expecting another baby! It was a huge surprise considering I went to the doctor to actually start birth control lol. Nurse came in and said "Congratulations!" I was like, what for? :haha:

tbh I got my first post partum period today and I've never been so excited about my period ever before in my life. sorry just felt the need to share...

tbh some weeks I feel like I've hardly seen OH even though he's always here (apart from 3 nights a week)

TBH its killling me that my OH is missing our LOs life so far and its so hard to stay strong sometimes

tbh we had a really nice day today, alice didn't tantrum once. she enjoyed every minute of today, loved playing in the garden and walking through the park. i wish every day was as nice as today.

Tbh I am so relieved that yesterday justice was done for Oh's little cousin who was more of a little brother to him. This past month has been so stressful with going away for court and having to hear everything them two monsters did to poor Liam. Hopefully now that smug look on their faces will be wiped away while they suffer in prison for what they did. And now after nearly 2 years Liam can finally rest in peace <3 and all of his family can finally start to grieve for him including my Oh.

Tbh I am so relieved that yesterday justice was done for Oh's little cousin who was more of a little brother to him. This past month has been so stressful with going away for court and having to hear everything them two monsters did to poor Liam. Hopefully now that smug look on their faces will be wiped away while they suffer in prison for what they did. And now after nearly 2 years Liam can finally rest in peace <3 and all of his family can finally start to grieve for him including my Oh.

Oh god, Sarah, I didn't know he was your OH's cousin :nope:

I'm so glad they've finally been convicted! Thoughts with all of you and your OH's family xx

Tbh I had my first scan today and so chuffed I get to skip a chunk of first tri! Thought I'd be 8 weeks but I'm 11 :happydance:

Tbh I'm phoning the Drs tomorrow. I want an appointment and I'm going to ask for my implant out. I don't know if they'll do it there or if I'll have to go back another day or go somewhere else but I want it gone.

I got my implant out, best thing ever! I had to make another appointment though.

Tbh I've lost all faith in medical professionals! The Dr I saw yesterday was so wide and dismissive, acted like I was stupid and was wasting his time! Grr he didn't even seem to see why I could possibly be concerned even :/ I swear to God I should've just gone to a and e or something...

Tbh my child is a germ factory! He had a tiny cold for 2/3 days and he's given me a horrible cold!? :nope: Taking pity on myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->