-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I didnt phone the drs :haha: I decided to wait until it's cooled down. Don't fancy sweating my ass off in the waiting room and melting before I get there! So hopefully next week it'll rain :p

Tbh life is so perfect right now. Got a key cut for my flat today as OH got a job near me and is partially moved in and a Holiday to Spain in August if I can save up enough *fingers crossed* :) happy happy happy!

Tbh recently I've learned the hard way never to believe everything you read in the paper. The amount ofcrap that's been written in the paper and online about Liam recently is unreal! And upsetting for his family, oh is already in a really bad place atm and this iesn't helping at all! Can't people just leave the family alone, hasn't there been enough grief with Liams passing and then the stress of the court case without all this! I feel so stressed out atm and I'm worried sick about oh, I've been trying to get intouch with the doctor today but no success because he is away on holiday and I just don't know what to do? I'mtryitrying my hardest to stay strong for my oh but I feel like I'm going to crack and just burst out crying :cry:

Tbh Jason is ill and we're having such a hassle with him sleeping, I feel so bad for my baby :(

Tbh I've randomly started regretting my decision to stop Breastfeeding shortly after Oakley's first birthday. I don't feel as close to him anymore, obviously I don't love him any less but I really miss the closeness now :( wish I wasn't so stupid.

tbh, even though I know she's probably not ready yet I really want to get Alice's bed now. :haha:

Tbh I've been bleeding for almost 3 Weeks and its starting to wear me down :(

Are you on any contraception? I bled for up to 2 months at a time when I first had my implant put in, now it just lasts up to a month on, month off.

tbh so many girls getting pregnant, i'm so jealous!

Are you on any contraception? I bled for up to 2 months at a time when I first had my implant put in, now it just lasts up to a month on, month off.

Yeah I'm on the injection, never getting it again, I didn't even want it in the first place. I was gonna try implant after this finally goes away but tbh its probably gonna have the same effect :( OH solution is "just keep having babies" :L

Yeah I'm on the injection, never getting it again, I didn't even want it in the first place. I was gonna try implant after this finally goes away but tbh its probably gonna have the same effect :( OH solution is "just keep having babies" :L

Well, for me the implant is my worst nightmare. I keep meaning to phone to drs and talk to them about having it out but keep procrastinating! I wish my OH's solution was to keep having babies!! :haha:

As much as I like his solution its not really practical, maybe once our financial situation has evened out a bit :L I can't use combined methods you see, so our options are pretty limited...

The only reason I had this implant was because I find it impossible to swallow pills, and won't have the injection because of the bad things I've heard about it. When I eventually get this thing out, it's back to condoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->