-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I have another scan tomorrow, woo! but OH has to miss it :(

AND it's only 10 days until Jason is 13 months :cry:

tbh sorting out a draw earlier, found my college forms made me a little sad that i'm not going now. It also reminded me that i'd be leaving OH with Alice, and I would probably come home to her hanging off the walls! Alsooo that I'd be missing out, and would probably not be able to concentrate while at college. ugh..

Tbh I'm so proud of Jason :cloud9:
Yesterday it was a year since he was admitted to hospital and through all we've been through in the last year he's come so far and is the happiest little boy I know who just keeps getting healthier! :flow:

tbh, I've been engaged for two days now and already I want to plan our wedding :haha:
It won't be for at least 2-4 years though, need to save! :(

tbh first of all im new so hi to everyone. I have a beautiful three month old baby girl named Imi and her father just got a scholarship to study on the other side of the country and everyone is so excited for him except for me I dont want him to leave and i know if i said something he wouldn't but then i feel guilty :nope:

Congrats again Trish!! Who was complaining about not being engaged just a couple of pages back :winkwink:

Tbh I'm so proud of Elodie, she started chuckling today :cloud9: adorable!

tbh first of all im new so hi to everyone. I have a beautiful three month old baby girl named Imi and her father just got a scholarship to study on the other side of the country and everyone is so excited for him except for me I dont want him to leave and i know if i said something he wouldn't but then i feel guilty :nope:

Could you not go with him? I like your Babys name btw :D

Tbh I feel so lucky right now! I can't wait for Jason to be a big brother :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->