-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't wait for Elodie to settle into a routine, the random night deeds are killing me :wacko:

Tbh I'm way too used to being on my own with LO. Every little thing that OH does in the flat I have to redo cos it's not my way :/ need to teach myself to be okay with things done differently here.

And I'm broody as hell. :hissy:

tbh, ive always been super regular in terms of my time of month, so when my period didnt come yesterday (28 days after the start of my last one, im usually like clock work), i decided to test, just to make sure it was my body getting back in the swing of things... but this happened. kinda freaking out right now.

Attachments

• SDC10397.jpg
    SDC10397.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
tbh, ive always been super regular in terms of my time of month, so when my period didnt come yesterday (28 days after the start of my last one, im usually like clock work), i decided to test, just to make sure it was my body getting back in the swing of things... but this happened. kinda freaking out right now.

Wow! Congratulations, do you have any idea on what you're going to do yet? X

Wow! Congratulations, do you have any idea on what you're going to do yet? X

I really dont see that much of an option. Im going to have the baby and we will probably consider adoption as a possibility, but tbh i cant see us going that direction. I mean, every kid is a blessing and I know that. :)

That's true :) well good luck to you whatever you choose! I'd love to have 2 LO's close together in age :)

Congrats!

Congratulations :flower:

Congrats! My mum had my 2 little brothers this close together and they were best friends growing up. Everyone thought they were twins too. You're so lucky, wishing you the best of health for this pregnancy :)

Just realised how offensive and nasty I sounded this morning :dohh: I didn't mean it to come out like that, sorry :flower:

Congratulations xx

Tbh the last few weeks have been rough, I really don't like being a single parent and his dad seems to think coming out every second month for a few days is fair. He works 21 days on 7 days off but seem to think that out of 14 days off 4 is fair cause he is still young (23) and deserves to have fun. Yet I'm 18 and haven't had a day to myself since my son was born. :(

tbh I really need to get some sort of organisation system going upstairs in the spare room!

tbh first of all im new so hi to everyone. I have a beautiful three month old baby girl named Imi and her father just got a scholarship to study on the other side of the country and everyone is so excited for him except for me I dont want him to leave and i know if i said something he wouldn't but then i feel guilty :nope:

Could you not go with him? I like your Babys name btw :D
thanks, but i can't go with him because i have school here and my parents would never agree i guess i forgot to mention that im 17 and a minor

Tbh I never really got congratulated on my pregnancy with Jason so I am loving being congratulated now :haha:

tbh first of all im new so hi to everyone. I have a beautiful three month old baby girl named Imi and her father just got a scholarship to study on the other side of the country and everyone is so excited for him except for me I dont want him to leave and i know if i said something he wouldn't but then i feel guilty :nope:

Could you not go with him? I like your Babys name btw :D
thanks, but i can't go with him because i have school here and my parents would never agree i guess i forgot to mention that im 17 and a minor

Maybe you should talk to him about it and come up with a plan together :) at the end of the day your a family now, and family comes first!

Tbh I never really got congratulated on my pregnancy with Jason so I am loving being congratulated now :haha:

It's crazy how it changed once you have one already! But definitely congratulations again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->