-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, I'm sick of people giving me shit about not having a job. I go to school full time and any money I made would just go to daycare :shrug: I don't see why that's any of their business though :growlmad:

I have this argument all the time with people. they are like .. 'why not work while you are waiting to go to school?' and I always say 'what would be the point in that? I wouldnt be spending as much time with my son and I would be working just to put him in daycare, so I can work, and frankly I think thats dumb.'
I have no bills to pay besides my phone bill and Myles basic needs (cloths, diapears, formula etc) and I have more then enough for him just from his baby bonus so I see n point in working atm :shrug:

Exactly...when my mom was watching her I was looking for a job, but the second she got another I stopped since I no longer had daycare. I have been looking for stay at home positions but it's hard to find a good one among the scams :nope:

I wish I had the luxury of not having to work. I had to go back to school and work even though I had to pay $216.00 a week when I was only making about $600.00 a month. It sucked, but now that Im where Im at Im kinda glad I did it :thumbup: Try tutoring jobs, or working at a daycare so its free for you!

Tbh, my tummy is hurting and I don't want to be at work anymore!

^^ you need to chage your ticker!

Im fed up, my joints ache. Gah all I do is moan, im pissing myself off.

Thanks for all the support girls, he's such a nob sometimes :roll:

In other news... I got my car back!!! :happydance: Im £500 poorer but at least it's back now which is good as I start work at 7:15am tomorrow and I didn't fancy getting up at 5am to get a train and a bus :haha:

Tbh, I hate FOB more and more each day

tbh, im skint! left enough in my account for sky to take on the 16th, they overcharged me so i was overdrawn, i didn't realise as i didn't check my bank till saturday when my £20 child benefit comes in. so instead of having £20 like i should i only had a few pounds (as the money brought me up from overdrawn) really fucked off tbh cause i left them just enough in to take not to be over charged for nothing :mad: and on top of that i had a shitty connection on my broadband making me even angrier!

sorry rant over. I have nothing till thursday now so lucky i have freezer/cupboard food, enough nappies and wipes

tbh, im skint! left enough in my account for sky to take on the 16th, they overcharged me so i was overdrawn, i didn't realise as i didn't check my bank till saturday when my £20 child benefit comes in. so instead of having £20 like i should i only had a few pounds (as the money brought me up from overdrawn) really fucked off tbh cause i left them just enough in to take not to be over charged for nothing :mad: and on top of that i had a shitty connection on my broadband making me even angrier!

sorry rant over. I have nothing till thursday now so lucky i have freezer/cupboard food, enough nappies and wipes

Ugh I could have written this :hugs: my child support didn't go through right off and I thought I had more money than I did :/

Tbh I can't even think of an interesting response for this thread :dohh:

Ugh I could have written this :hugs: my child support didn't go through right off and I thought I had more money than I did :/

it sucks does it :hugs:

TBH I liked my day out on saturday with my friends but I missed my babies to much I just wanted to go home after an hour :haha:

What an inconspicuous name too. Mommy. lol! And yeah tiffany.

tbh I am afraid to go outside, despite the gorgeous weather, because I might get a really strange cast tan line lol

TBH, we've been total dumbasses with our money lately. Like the past month and a half we've eaten out at least one meal a day many times more than that.(not Emerald but me and DH).

Lunch today is the last meal we're buying out for a while! I said we can start doing something 'extra' once every other week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->