-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I never really got congratulated on my pregnancy with Jason so I am loving being congratulated now :haha:

I know how you feel! Everyone's gotten over the shock of me having a baby so a second one is just exciting to people. It's great haha.

Tbh I never really got congratulated on my pregnancy with Jason so I am loving being congratulated now :haha:

Im hoping that people are supportive when I start telling people! Im scared that the reaction still wont be good because its sooooo soon!

Tbh OH randomly started talking about baby names in Starbucks today and not only did it make me incredibly horny, my broodiness has now reached a whole new level... I don't know if I can wait years lmao why couldn't we have already been together for a few years :(

I know how you feel! Everyone's gotten over the shock of me having a baby so a second one is just exciting to people. It's great haha.

I know! I was shocked tbh! I was expecting a lot of 'Oh good god...' etc lol :dohh:

Im hoping that people are supportive when I start telling people! Im scared that the reaction still wont be good because its sooooo soon!

Yours will be way close, but to a lot of people a 19 month age gap is close and I've not had a bad word said to me :flower: Stuff what anyone else thinks anyway!

tbh hate the thought that i won't have the age gap between my children that i would like, hate it all, wish oh would agree with me.

Tbh my mood swings are getting worse again :( thought the baby blues had gone but they're back with full force lately

Tbh my mood swings are getting worse again :( thought the baby blues had gone but they're back with full force lately

Have you spoken to your HV or GP? On average baby blues only last a couple of weeks after birth, I had PND but put it all down to everything and only got diagnosed at 3 months PP because I never spoke to anyone, it might be worth having a chat to someone :) Not saying it is though, I'm not trying to scare you!

Thank you :flower: I'm too scared to talk to anybody tbh :( I used to feel like it a lot but now it's only one day a week normally,I'm just too afraid to say anything :dohh:

TBH i was feeling a bit crappy this week but af came on yesterday and now all i want to do is eat :rofl:

TBH I have had sinusitis for 7 weeks now and it just needs to clear up, back to the Dr on Thursday for more antibiotics! :cry:

On a lighter note I'm 22 today:)

TBH I have had sinusitis for 7 weeks now and it just needs to clear up, back to the Dr on Thursday for more antibiotics! :cry:

On a lighter note I'm 22 today:)

Get well soon! And Happy Birthday! :D

Tbh I hate seeing Elodie unwell :( but at least I know that it's probably not a ear infection, but it could be a virus or TEETHING :wacko:

Tbh I hate seeing Elodie unwell :( but at least I know that it's probably not a ear infection, but it could be a virus or TEETHING :wacko:

:( What's wrong with her? Early teething can be awful!

She wasn't well yesterday, was definitely not herself and was pulling on her ear a lot so I took her to the baby clinic today because she had her injections due but I wanted to see if she had a ear infection, they said it doesn't sound like it from the symptoms but it sounds like a virus or teething! :( she's still not well today but a lot better than yesterday!

Tbh, we finally painted the living room, and rearranged. It is SOOOO much better, feels bigger and is brighter

Tbh I'm glad I finally made an appointment at the doctors to see about me being down a lot :) not happy it's with one of the most insensitive doctors ever though :dohh:

Tbh today my hoover AND phone have both stopped working.. Not a happy fucking bunny!! :growlmad:

Tbh my hayfever is so bad today :( on the plus side Elodie slept through last night! First time she's ever did that! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->