-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh my hair is falling out! Just dropping off my head :( I'm constantly removing bits of it from my baby too :s

Tbh my hair is falling out! Just dropping off my head :( I'm constantly removing bits of it from my baby too :s

I had this too, it was everywhere! I'm lucky I had lots of hair :haha: I would have ended up bald! My hair is fine, but there's a lot of it. Be careful it doesn't wrap around your LO's fingers or toes as it can cut into them if it gets tight :/

I know, I'm constantly removing hair from her D: she likes to grab it :(

Mine started falling out after having Oakley too :( my hairdresser said its normal and it grows back... And he was right, I have little tiny bits of hair in places now from where its been growing back lmao

Its not noticeable so I'm not too fussed about that side of it I'm just fed up of my hair being everywhere :(

Tbh Jason is such a grumpy shit lately. He's taught himself to screech when he's in a mood too :dohh:

tbh I went to my OBGYN today to get checked out to officially confirm my pregnancy and apparently my hCg levels were really high. Im super nervous cause i know that can be a sign of twins and i know i probably really cant afford twins... Im going in next thursday for an ultrasound to see if they see two babies. :/

tbh im sick of OH not helping out with parker, or anything really. i dont know how to get him to understand how i feel because he just wont listen.

tbh I went to my OBGYN today to get checked out to officially confirm my pregnancy and apparently my hCg levels were really high. Im super nervous cause i know that can be a sign of twins and i know i probably really cant afford twins... Im going in next thursday for an ultrasound to see if they see two babies. :/

:hugs: must be pretty crazy being told that!! there are heaps of positives having twins too though :) must be annoying that they couldn't get an ultrasound done sooner :(

Tbh, I have never felt so down and alone before and I don't know what to do.

^ :hugs:

tbh i really need to do something about this extra weight... ive just measured my waist for something and it's 2 inches bigger than it was a few months ago :(

:hugs: must be pretty crazy being told that!! there are heaps of positives having twins too though :) must be annoying that they couldn't get an ultrasound done sooner :(

yeah it was partially that they didnt have a time i could come in and partially that they wanted to late a little bit longer so they they could be positively sure . and i know its really a blessing to be having twins but im really nervous.

Tbh as much as I love the sun it's SOOO hot and Elodie is so miserable :(

Lizmageeful, wow I bet you're so nervous! You're being really brave about it though :) I hope everything goes how you want it at the doctors :flower: is there any other reason your hcg levels would be so high?

there is a small posibility of it being a molar pregnancy, but tbh the doctors highly doubt it. Also, some people apparently just get incredibly high hCg levels even with single pregnancies. We will just have to wait and see. :/

If the doctors doubt it then that's a good sign anyway, do twins run in yours or OH's family? I bet this wait is killing you :(

Tbh I've had to give up cloth with LO, so so so gutted :cry:

tbh this weather makes the days so much longer, i hate it!

Tbh as much as I love the sun, Elodie HATES it! She's so grumpy and unsettled I feel so bad for her! She's only in a thin dress and her nappy and she's still warm and miserable :( she's sleeping on me now, the only way she'll settle :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->