-*- teen tbh -*-

I live on a northern Scottish island, yes very shitty :(

Tbh I'm so sick of this shitty weather.

Swap? I hate this weather! Alice is getting so grumpy from it.

tbh OH's gone out, and every time his friend texts him about going out or whatever it reminds me that I have none! Blaah I don't even want to go out, having someone over would be good enough for me!

See I find that so weird, I'm in Wales and it's mad how different our weather is! It's been like 30 degrees here today, absolutely beyond boiling :( Elodie hates it, so I suppose you're lucky lol! We're already complaining about it :haha:

I don't think Jason has experienced a hot day since he was about 3 months old :dohh: Not even a joke either. I see everyone south with all their sun, all we've had is cloud :(

See I find that so weird, I'm in Wales and it's mad how different our weather is! It's been like 30 degrees here today, absolutely beyond boiling :( Elodie hates it, so I suppose you're lucky lol! We're already complaining about it :haha:

I live in Wales too!

Wow Clair, how do you cope lol? I always feel bad for Scottish people because the weather is so bad! It's either snowing or raining up there lol. The sun down here is too hot though seriously, my bedroom is 27 degrees :(

Oh cool! Whereabouts are you? :)

Tbh I always feel bad waking up my mam to give the baby a feed so I can come back to bed but sometimes I haven't even got the energy to pick her up never mind feed her! :wacko: plus being ill isn't helping :(

Wow Clair, how do you cope lol? I always feel bad for Scottish people because the weather is so bad! It's either snowing or raining up there lol. The sun down here is too hot though seriously, my bedroom is 27 degrees :(

Where i live in scotland, right now we are having 23 degrees and it kills me! HOW THE HELL can you cope with 27 degrees?! fuck that! :nope:

27 in my bedroom, it was 33 outside yesterday :dohh: it's mad, I'm sweating my tits off :rofl:

Swansea :)

tbh cba to do anything today, have zero energy!

Tbh I'm sick of hayfever :'( even with allergy tablets my throat, nose and eyes are soooo itchy and I can't stop sneezing. Thought allergy tablets were meant to stop all this

I'm used to it lol the last roasting day I remember was last May the days I was in labour and gave birth :( Another cloudy day here again :winkwink: :(

Swansea :)

tbh cba to do anything today, have zero energy!

Aw I'm not too far from you, I live in Blaenau gwent :)

Oh god, so you couldn't enjoy it anyway! Must be such a pain :dohh: it's boiling again here, was 28 degrees at 11am :wacko:

Tbh I wish my son would crawl or butt shuffle rather than rolling all over the place! i know that would be a whole lot harder to keep up with but damnit everyone asks if he can crawl and i have to tell them no (and deal with their looks of surprise that he's not crawling already)

Also tbh i wish i wasn't going back to work in 3 weeks :cry:

Tbh I wish my son would crawl or butt shuffle rather than rolling all over the place! i know that would be a whole lot harder to keep up with but damnit everyone asks if he can crawl and i have to tell them no (and deal with their looks of surprise that he's not crawling already)

Also tbh i wish i wasn't going back to work in 3 weeks :cry:

Alice rolled everywhere until she was around 8 months. She was a lot quicker rolling everywhere then sitting up to have a nose than she was crawling! :haha:

Tbh it's bedtime for Alice! Finally, today has been a long day

Tbh I can't believe how hard Elodie has been today :dohh: hopefully it was because of the injections and not the heat because I can't see it cooling down anytime soon :(

Tbh I can't believe how hard Elodie has been today :dohh: hopefully it was because of the injections and not the heat because I can't see it cooling down anytime soon :(

There's another week of it after this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->