-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I have severe post partum depression :( I am unable to care for jake right now and he is going to his uncle and aunt for a month so I can get the counselling I need to take care of him. I have to get 6 blood test today and pack his stuff cause he leaves tomorrow.

I feel heart broken that I cant see my baby boy for 1 months because my body couldn't heal properly :(

tbh I have severe post partum depression :( I am unable to care for jake right now and he is going to his uncle and aunt for a month so I can get the counselling I need to take care of him. I have to get 6 blood test today and pack his stuff cause he leaves tomorrow.

I feel heart broken that I cant see my baby boy for 1 months because my body couldn't heal properly :(

Oh my god hunnie I'm so sorry :( couldn't imagine having to leave LO at all but you need to do what's best for you right now so you can be your best for him! My sister suffered from PPD and didn't get help, she didn't tell anyone. She tried committing suicide when LO was 1 year old (I thank god everyday she failed) but it was a lot harder for her to over come it she had to stay in a mental hospital for a really long time and is still not right after it all happened (her LO is 9 now!!)

So I know you are incredibly heart broken and it'll be so hard for you to cope but you are doing the right thing! Stay strong and that month will fly by! :hugs2:

My tbh moment.. I've been too scared to discuss with anybody on BnB! and I'm not a private person either! This is just something I keep to myself because it's such a strong opinion some people feel totally different than I do about it and it can turn into total judgmental arguments that I DON'T want to deal with :nope:

I actually don't even know if it's suppose to be discussed on BnB.. lol so I won't say anything about except that being a mom makes me feel guilty and I wish I didn't have to feel guilty!

:hugs: I hope you feel better very soon, you're doing the best thing for him and for you :) you'll feel so much better in the long run for this, and it's not that you didn't heal properly! It happens to lots of women and at least you're brave enough to deal with it xxx

My tbh moment.. I've been too scared to discuss with anybody on BnB! and I'm not a private person either! This is just something I keep to myself because it's such a strong opinion some people feel totally different than I do about it and it can turn into total judgmental arguments that I DON'T want to deal with :nope:

I actually don't even know if it's suppose to be discussed on BnB.. lol so I won't say anything about except that being a mom makes me feel guilty and I wish I didn't have to feel guilty!

You can PM me if you need to talk? :flower: I expect I'll be up later on because of night feeds :winkwink:

You can PM me if you need to talk? :flower: I expect I'll be up later on because of night feeds :winkwink:

Thank you :flower:
It's not like a situation I have a hard time discussing or something that bothers me, it's just something that bothers other people and I hate dealing with the judgements. I could handle it before I really wouldn't care but now that I'm a 'mom' people look at me as a bad mother.. and I just want to tell them to go stuff themselves because I'm a great mother and I'll say it with confidence! :thumbup:
Haha, anyways I wish I had other mothers to talk to who are going through the same feelings with society but it's a different situation for every country, for every state, and even for every town. Lol this is a little confusing unless you know what I'm talking about I guess... I'm sorry! :dohh:

I've been looking for posts or something that's related to this topic but it's not mentioned ANYWHERE! I know why though.. and it's just so shitty!

ya know I wonder if I read through this whole thread if I'd find anybody else who mentions it! I'll try but I seriously doubt it :dohh:

PM me if you need to, you know were all here for you. :hugs:

Give us a clue? You never know lol! :flower:

Tbh I can't wait until I start feeling better :dohh: and I hope Elodie starts sleeping through the night again soon :wacko:

Tbh,I love it being warm enough to walk round in a bikini. It's nice having all my tattoos on show at once :haha: little things make me happy hahaha

Tbh tomorrow OH has work 12 til 6pm. He usually does 6pm til 10pm. I have no idea what me and Alice are gonna do! Usually it's time to wind down when he's gone!

Tbh it still doesn't even seem real that I have a baby :wacko: when I think of being in labour it feels like a dream!

^^^ tbh I feel exactly the same. Sometimes I get a second where I realise I have a baby and that I went through pregnancy and labour but it all feel like a dream most of the time.

Tbh I can't deal with being so tired, having SPD again and OH going back to work :( Agh, time to man up!

Tbh we are taking Alice off bottles and straw cups now using the doidy cup. They're actually as good as they say they are!!

Tbh I am exhausted because Elodie has been a nuisance all day and NOW my cousin who I haven't talked to in a while decides to text :(

Tbh I wish Alice would drink her milk instead of spilling it everywhere. Im worried she's not getting enough :/

This section of BNB has become a total tumbleweed area....... but tbh, I'm glad to see my thread is still going strong. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->