-*- teen tbh -*-

Actually, I've considered changing the title to 'teen confessions' or something similar, too. Just so that people don't feel like they have to "tbh" it. We used to have a thread that was like a chat thread on here, but it's long gone. :cry: This was the replacement thread!

This section of BNB has become a total tumbleweed area....... but tbh, I'm glad to see my thread is still going strong. :winkwink:

:haha: I don't think this thread will ever die! I only actually use this section for this thread.

tbh Alice's ankle is getting better, but she had a little fall earlier, and started limping again :/

Tbh Oakley is getting nasty and I don't know how to make him stop. He ripped loads of my hair out this morning now I'm paranoid about a bald spot. He pinches, claws at my face, screams at me. What the fuck is wrong with this child :/

Tbh Oakley is getting nasty and I don't know how to make him stop. He ripped loads of my hair out this morning now I'm paranoid about a bald spot. He pinches, claws at my face, screams at me. What the fuck is wrong with this child :/

My son is the same lately, he's got into hitting, scratching and when he's laying down kicking, and pulling hair is his worst. I don't know where it all started, or how to make it stop. But I'm told a firm no, a flat palm up right (Like when you say stop) and then turning your back or moving him away from you, is a good productive way forward. Easier said than done though.
But he's not the only one lol, so hopefully that makes you feel better :D

My son is the same lately, he's got into hitting, scratching and when he's laying down kicking, and pulling hair is his worst. I don't know where it all started, or how to make it stop. But I'm told a firm no, a flat palm up right (Like when you say stop) and then turning your back or moving him away from you, is a good productive way forward. Easier said than done though.
But he's not the only one lol, so hopefully that makes you feel better :D

Ah! Glad I'm not the only one. I've had to stop myself from giving a smack because I don't want to do that but nothing seems to work. I'm going to try that way I think. A flat palm and walking away sounds good, I once said no and pointed and he moved his head forward so his nose touched my finger and I couldn't help but laugh :haha: totally ruined what I was trying to do cos then he thought being naughty was funny to me.

Tbh I want this pregnancy to slow down!! It's going so quick. i remember my sons was so slow. Well I'd rather have a slow one than fast one! Ah.

Tbh I'm tired and lonely. Fed up of living at home with a bunch of know it all's but too scared to move.out

Tbh I wish my best friend lived closer. We're having a BBQ tomorrow but only OHs friend is coming so its just 3 of us.

Tbh we FINALLY have sun! Spent a great day with OH and LO :cloud9:

tbh, it makes me sad to see how much LO has grown, she's definitely not a baby anymore. i wish we could ttc soon :/

Tbh I want this pregnancy to slow down!! It's going so quick. i remember my sons was so slow. Well I'd rather have a slow one than fast one! Ah.

Can't believe you're pregnant again :happydance: so jealous of everyone having number two that I was pregnant with last time :(

Tbh it was so nice being out with everybody tonight, was nice to be feff again and not mammy :) somehow me and FOB ended up the topic of the night though as usual lol, I didn't get upset and let it spoil my night though :thumbup:

tbh, it makes me sad to see how much LO has grown, she's definitely not a baby anymore.

I know how you feel :nope: Sometimes it actually feels funny calling him my baby :cry: I don't like him growing up so fast! x

Yeah of course he's my baby, he always will be, I actually meant to say calling him a baby lol :dohh:

Tbh alice isn't in her cot anymore, and she's drinking from open cups, no more bottles... :( it's all happening so fast!

Tbh I cant wait for the terrible 2-3's to be over. Emma is an absolute whiny wretch. :cry:
Andddddd my baby will be six weeks old tomorrow! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->