-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm already sick of this royal baby. I'm sick of not being able to get under 113lbs I seem to keep going between that and 115lbs each week :brat:. I'm confused at why Oakley isn't going to bed as easily as before, we'd made good progress and now we're back at the beginning and CC again. Rah. Pretty moany tbh :haha:

Tbh I know it sounds bad but i'm quite happy that I've just realised my girl has lip tie! Its too late to breast feed her now even of I got anything done about it, but I have answers as to why I couldn't now...

I still want to get an official diagnosis though, so I can find the midwife who told me not to be lazy when I was having problems breastfeeding, and slap her in the face with it!

Tbh it's my birthday today and I just want to curl up and cry :( I'm sick of my mams mood swings and her and my dad telling me I wouldn't cope if I moved out now!

Beanzz- Not me! I am so enthralled with the Royal Baby news. I think I'm just enjoying something positive being on the news for a change. :)

Feff- Happy birthday! I'm sorry your day didn't go so well. :hugs:

TBH, I'm just wishing this week away... Going to see the new Wolverine this weekend!

Tbh I'm with Josie on the Royal baby front! :dohh:

Tbh I'm going away for a few days tonight!! :happydance:

Tbh OH and I are getting a puppy on Saturday and I can't wait! I'm very excited although I am nervous as to see how Emily gets on with her... She was always a bit weary of dogs (because they are bigger than her) but I've shown her pictures of our dog and now whenever she sees one she goes 'a dog, a dog!' So I am seriously hoping she loves her!

Tbh I'm shitting myself for results day!

Tbh I'd love to have have loads more kids but think I will will choose to only have one more in at least 5 years time.

Tbh I'm not sure if I wanna go to uni anymore until Isabella is older x

I've started buying for Elodie too :haha: I love Christmas! I'm so excited for it

tbh I had a great night with a great guy!

I don't think it will go anywhere but it was really nice to hangout with someone and have some fun even if it is just short term :)

Omg I haven't started buying yet cos I thought it was too soon.... I might have to now :haha: if anyone comments at least I can say I know I'm not the only one haha.

Excited now! :D

CHRISTMAS?! I've still got Emily's birthday to get through next month! But I will probably start buying in as soon as her birthday is over, better to be prepared! xx

I really want to start buying for christmas as it was such a rush last year and we'll have a newborn too so want to get most of it done before this one's born but OH thinks I'm mad :haha:

I've got quite a few things for Elodie lol! A ball pit, some little toys and I just ordered some Lamaze toys too :haha: I love it!!

Tbh I've bought all of Isabella's Christmas and birthday presents hehe!

:haha: So glad I'm not the only one!! My best friend thinks I'm crazy talking about it all!

Tbh I am also excited for Christmas!! started my countdown on fb the other day :p I also bought my first present yesterday!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->