-*- teen tbh -*-

I can't wait til Next bring out the Christmas clothes and pjs :haha:

Tbh (sorry to put an end to the excitement of Christmas!) but my dog died early hours of this morning and I'm so upset :( I wish I have him a kiss before he went to the vets and I wish I paid more attention to him after I had the baby :(

Tbh (sorry to put an end to the excitement of Christmas!) but my dog died early hours of this morning and I'm so upset :( I wish I have him a kiss before he went to the vets and I wish I paid more attention to him after I had the baby :(

Aww, big :hugs:!!

19 days till my baby boy is home! I have missed him so much :(
Also job interview tomorrow! :)

Tbh I'm on such a high today! New clothes & the sun is shining! :)

Tbh I wish I could stop being so tired, or nap in the day. I haven't seen OH properly for a week and we live together ffs :dohh: I keep falling asleep on the sofa at night just after he gets back from work and apparently I'm in such a deep sleep he can't wake me. Haven't slept in my bed for days :haha:

Congrats to your mum, Trish! I remember you saying about her gender scan etc!

Tbh I am so happy for once. My childrens "father" agreed last night to terminate all his rights and take his name off my sons certificate. I am so happy. And he will have my last name too. Since #2 is. I have also started my GED and am very excited about that. :flower:

Tbh I can't cope with my mams bitchiness all of the time anymore :( she's not talking to me this time because I asked her to have the baby so I could have a lie in, and didn't get up until half 11 :dohh: I know it's out of order but I don't do it everyday, and Elodie hardly naps in the day so I can't sleep when she does! Plus Elodie doesn't settle after her 4/5am feed unless she's in bed with me so I'm not fully sleeping I'm just half asleep in case I roll :wacko:

tbh i know i already did one today, but i'm going to see my new little sister at 12! Can't wait, hope i get a cwtch without her crying, other people's newborns normally hate me!

Tbh there's less flats available for rent than there was a week ago. Let the stressing begin! :( really hope somewhere nice comes up before we have to leave

Tbh I haven't posted on here in a while :) Can't believe my little man is nearly 19 months old! I can't wait to ttc again, just need to get over my fear of labour and birth before we do which is not going to be easy! xx

Tbh, I really want to go on a shopping spree and get loads of baby clothes and new clothes for DD. Just with I had the money. Haven't got any clothes for this one yet :(

Tbh I still can't believe how good Elodie was at her photo shoot today! And I can't believe that she's 3 months tomorrow :( time flies!

Tbh period is 3 days late! Defo not pregnant though. Hurry up!

Tbh I need a staffie puppy! Just been playing with some and they're so cute :D I fell in love

Tbh I can't believe it's August! Its come around so quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->