-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I can't wait for my college induction in 2 weeks and more importantly I cannot wait to start my course in 3 weeks! I can't wait to get back into a routine, and TBH I can't believe it's August already, and my little girl is 2 on the 21st! What's that all about?! Where has my baby gone?!

Tbh it's been almost 2 years since I fell pregnant with Jason.. Scary!! :nope:

Tbh getting concerned about this missing period.

Tbh bit nervous about my health visitor appointment tomorrow, I've already been referred to the doctor for Imogen's weight gain and that's on the 22nd but today I weighed her roughly on the bathroom scales and she's over 20lbs now :s she'll be weighed professionally tomorrow so I'll know how much but its just a bit nerve wracking as I don't even know what the concern is :p

Have you tested?

tbh So much stuff I wanna buy! Grrr

A few days ago and it was a BFN. So don't know what's going on x

I hate when I have no clue what's happening! It's not so bad for me, I'm used to being weeks late because of my contraception. I'd go to the doctors if it doesn't come soon x

It's so annoying isn't it? All the extra worry! I will do as my cycles are never more than a day late. I always track so I know where I'm at and this has not happened since I got my first period after having Brooke. Even before I got pregnant I was always 28-29 days! How long should I give it do you reckon? xx

Have you tested?

tbh So much stuff I wanna buy! Grrr

A few days ago and it was a BFN. So don't know what's going on x

I hate when I have no clue what's happening! It's not so bad for me, I'm used to being weeks late because of my contraception. I'd go to the doctors if it doesn't come soon x

It's so annoying isn't it? All the extra worry! I will do as my cycles are never more than a day late. I always track so I know where I'm at and this has not happened since I got my first period after having Brooke. Even before I got pregnant I was always 28-29 days! How long should I give it do you reckon? xx

It is, I hate it. Before Alice I was never more than 3 days late, my cycle was between 30-34 days. I went a week over one month and just knew something was wrong, turns out I was pregnant with Alice :haha:

Id probably go once you're a week plus over, or try another test and then go if its another negative xx

Tbh there's only 141 sleeps until Christmas, I'm so excited :rofl:

Tbh just come back from the dentist, feel like half my face is a balloon!

Tbh I'm already half-way through my pregnancy.. Whaaaat!?! :shock:

I also had a shit scan today but get to go back in 2 weeks, yay! :)

Tbh I'm already half-way through my pregnancy.. Whaaaat!?! :shock:

I also had a shit scan today but get to go back in 2 weeks, yay! :)

It's going so fast!
I'm nearly in 3rd tri, eek! I thought it went so slow with Isabella and now it's flying by.

Tbh, Isabella's in bed already, at half 5! She fell asleep at dinner and nothing would wake her up at all.
But OH doesn't get back until about 11, definitely going to enjoy this time by myself! :haha:

TBH I'm so excited :happydance:
I'm for the Tennets Vital Festival on the 16th to see Avicii, Tiny Tempah, Rudimental and Tommy Trash

Tbh absolute miserable mood tonight. No idea why. Could just cry right now :( I was so excited before and then flick of a switch not happy =/ x

I can't believe Teagan is 1 already!! And I can't believe how long it's been since I was last on here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->