-*- teen tbh -*-

Oliver is 19 months tomorrow!! It's going on 2 and a half years since I fell pregnant where's the time gone!

He's saying so much now he amazed me yesterday by picking up a piece of paper and walking round going 'paperrr! paperrr!' I have no idea how he learnt that word because I never really say it to him, it made me so happy though :) xx

tbh I'm wondering where the hell my period is haha

I've been BF for 7 months so I know it could take up to a year but the last time I had one was in march 2012!! It's been about a year and a half lol so it's kind of awesome but at the same time really strange!

Tbh I'm so stressed today I just need to sit alone with some chocolate and cry loads to relieve it all but I have to act normal for Oakley. All of my problems right now could be solved with money :( maybe I should start looking for work.

Tbh stuff is looking up :)
Gorgeous new house, OH has an extra job from September bringing in a tonne of extra money, I'm all sorted for my second year of Uni and OH has finally acknowledged the fact we should get engaged :D just to wait now haha x

Tbh, I hate alices bedroom now! :haha: wish I could redecorate already >.<

Tbh I've not posted in here for ageeees. And also nowhere near a teen anymore lol. But still, thought I'd join in! :D

Tbh I'm so stressed today I just need to sit alone with some chocolate and cry loads to relieve it all but I have to act normal for Oakley. All of my problems right now could be solved with money :( maybe I should start looking for work.

Big hugs, Josie! :hugs: xx

Tbh I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Fingers crossed it's a good one!

I've been BF for 7 months so I know it could take up to a year but the last time I had one was in march 2012!! It's been about a year and a half lol so it's kind of awesome but at the same time really strange!

I didn't get a proper one until 7 or 8 months PP without BFing! Then got pregnant again at 10 months PP lol. I've had three proper ones in 2 years haha!

I didn't get a proper one until 7 or 8 months PP without BFing! Then got pregnant again at 10 months PP lol. I've had three proper ones in 2 years haha!

I haven't had one since April 2011! Never had one after DD because of BF and I'm pregnant again. It's crazy :haha:

Tbh it's nice to find somebody who doesn't care that I have a baby and likes me for who I am! :cloud9: things are looking up finally!!!

I haven't had one since April 2011! Never had one after DD because of BF and I'm pregnant again. It's crazy :haha:

It's great! :haha:

Tbh Alice's Christmas stash is looking good already!

You're as bad as me! :haha:

Tbh I am dreading moving house next weekend. So much to do! x

Only this year I've gone like it, last year I didn't even think about Christmas until September time!

tbh I dyed my hair red today, I was bored and wanted change, takes me back to when OH and I first started going out :haha:

Tbh I haven't been on here in what feels like forever!

Tbh it's 16 days til I go to Menorca and I'm a mix of :happydance: because a holiday is so needed and :cry: because Oakley isn't coming. My mum advised me not to bring him so he's staying with my grandma who he loves to bits so he'll be fine... Me on the other hand, I'm going to be a mess when it comes to leaving him :cry:

TBH I can't wait to start college on the 26th and I am more excited for my induction on the 19th! Find out who is in my class, get to know them, and buy some new clothes for starting college as right now I look like a tramp because I've been too busy buying lovely new clothes for the babies! My turn!

Tbh my moods have been so up and down lately! I wish my period would hurry up so I could blame my mood swings on something :dohh: (defo not pregnant, no nooky nooky for me since last August :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->