-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I find it hysterical how I read my aunts status update, "so glad to have two days off". Scroll down more and see my other aunts status, "so glad to be watching my niece! (Other aunts daughter)"
:( she's always pushing that baby off while I'm over here wishing I could be back with my baby.

Tbh I can't wait to get my own place, it seems as if there's always something I'm doing wrong in my parents eyes :dohh:

Tbh I haven't been on here in what feels like forever!

Ummm Kian is HOW close to being one!?! Get on Facebook more too :haha: x

A week tomorrow and he will be one :crys: haha I know aye had a lot going in recently plus Kian broke my phone the wee rascal so I was cut off from the internet for what felt like aaages!! :haha: but got a new one now as an early birthday present so youl be seeing pleant of posts from me! :) haha x

Tbh I'm having a catch up with an old best friend from School tomorrow!! Can't wait!

Tbh its my birthday today and i am so grateful to be spending it with my two boys! My oh just got out of hospital last night just in time for today :) and tbh everything that's happened recently even though being horrible has really made me appreciate what I've got, my two boys mean the whole world to me and i would be lost without them! So today is going to be a day full of lots of cuddles and kisses! <3:hugs:

Oh p.s im 20 today so officially no longer a teen mummy, but I'm staying here anyways :shhh: :haha:

TBH I have only just realised Emily's second birthday is 6 days away! Holy moly! Where's my little girl gone?! And we haven't even wrapped any of her presents! Nor have we got everything we wanted to get her! Oh my, I can't believe she is 2 in just 6 short days :-( xx

Tbh its my birthday today and i am so grateful to be spending it with my two boys! My oh just got out of hospital last night just in time for today :) and tbh everything that's happened recently even though being horrible has really made me appreciate what I've got, my two boys mean the whole world to me and i would be lost without them! So today is going to be a day full of lots of cuddles and kisses! <3:hugs:

Oh p.s im 20 today so officially no longer a teen mummy, but I'm staying here anyways :shhh: :haha:

Happy birthday! Don't worry, I've been 20 since march hehe! We could call it the twenteens ;)

Tbh we finally are getting OH's car registered and insured today so it's gonna be road ready in a few hours but I'm so impatient to have our living situation straightened out. I really am.

Happy birthday! Don't worry, I've been 20 since march hehe! We could call it the twenteens ;)

Yup sounds like a plan! Twenteen sounds much better then twenty anyways! :haha:

TBH

I have one hell of a week :'(
Jacob came home from a month away on Saturday - which was amazing
I spent most of Monday in the hospital - I am uncontrollably bleeding :(
I went back to the hospital Tuesday night and spent from 9pm to 12am in there
The fire alarm went off Wednesday at 4:00 am so the schedule that was set up screwed up
Jake is now up every morning at 6am instead of 8am.

MY BABY WILL BE ONE ON MONDAY! :)

Tbh I can't believe that tomorrow night it'll be a week since I've had my little girl. And tbh, it feels weird not being pregnant. I love having her here &#9825;, but i also enjoyed pregnancy.

Tbh I haven't been on here in what feels like forever!

Ummm Kian is HOW close to being one!?! Get on Facebook more too :haha: x

A week tomorrow and he will be one :crys: haha I know aye had a lot going in recently plus Kian broke my phone the wee rascal so I was cut off from the internet for what felt like aaages!! :haha: but got a new one now as an early birthday present so youl be seeing pleant of posts from me! :) haha x

I got a cuteness update on Kian today anyway! :haha: Can't believe he's almost 1! Also I hope Sean is okay :hugs: x

Tbh I can't believe that tomorrow night it'll be a week since I've had my little girl. And tbh, it feels weird not being pregnant. I love having her here &#9825;, but i also enjoyed pregnancy.

It's so weird when they're first born! Heck I still get times almost 15 months later where I can't believe I'm a mum :dohh:

It's so weird when they're first born! Heck I still get times almost 15 months later where I can't believe I'm a mum :dohh:

I have to agree with this! Alice is 16 Months and I still sit here thinking 'OMG I'm actually a mother, I have a child' :haha:

It's crazy! I do say 'How did I make this amazing little guy!?' I can't imagine what it feels like with two!

I know, it definitely still feels surreal that this is MY daughter. This is who was growing inside me. Its so crazy.

My kids are 5 years old and (almost) 4 years old and sometimes I still get those times where I can't believe that I'm a mom. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->