-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh two years ago today OH and I were deciding whether or not we should buy a pregnancy test! I can't believe it's been two years already

Tbh two years ago today OH and I were deciding whether or not we should buy a pregnancy test! I can't believe it's been two years already

It's weird thinking it's almost 2 years since I fell pregnant! :wacko: :(

It's weird thinking it's almost 2 years since I fell pregnant! :wacko: :(

Its nuts! I can't wait to ttc properly and to see OH happy about it rather than him being devastated, its probably a long way off but still!

Tbh I regret getting a job already. Hate having to keep leaving LO :(

tbh just bought another one of Alice's Christmas presents, well... I say that but I might keep it for her birthday :haha: Also bought her some clothes yesterday, also for Christmas :p

Tbh, I'm really not that excited for OH and I's day in the NYC today cos I really just wanna bring my baby home.
Also tbh, I'm also so glad we're moving here cos OH's parents and step mom and little sister speak near exclusively Vietnamese and I don't want that language barrier between Syri and them. And lemme tell you, Vietnamese is a bitch to speak. This coming from someone that's took lessons in both Japanese and Chinese -.-*

THE I have my college induction today and I am super excited! I can't wait to find out what days I am in but hopefully I'm not in on Tuesdays so Emily can still go to early years! xx

Tbh feeling very down about my body today, can't wait for winter either so I can wear things Im comfortable in!! Hate summer clothes

Tbh I'm wide awake. I want crisps. And chocolate. And Dr.Pepper.. :sad1:

Tbh it was my due date yesterday ...last year and my baby will be one on Thursday :cry: why do they grow up so fast! It feels like only yesterday I gave birth to him and its actually been a year wft!? It's a strange feeling , I'm so excited for his birthday but also a little bit upset at the same time? Please tell me I'm not the only one!? :haha:

Tbh, i feel absolutely worn out! Ryan woke up at 11pm and would not settle until 1am! Then we were both up at 6 so i could go to work... Groggy is an understatement! :sleep:

Tbh I regret going back to work already. Why the fuck did I want to start working when my child is only 16 months?! :dohh: I miss him so much and my new boss is making me work more than I wanted to :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->