-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh its my baby's first birthday today :cry: (feeling emotional here) :haha:

Happy birthday Kian!

Tbh I nearly got a job the other day, worked it out and there's no point of me even working because I'll be £10 better off than I am now because of my income support and that :( hate scrounging! It's going to be so hard to move out now :/

Tbh its my baby's first birthday today :cry: (feeling emotional here) :haha:

Aww happy birthday to your LO! It's surreal when they turn 1, but that didn't feel like long ago Oliver turned one, and now it's four and a half months until he turns 2! They're still babies at one :) xx

Happy birthday Kian!

Tbh I nearly got a job the other day, worked it out and there's no point of me even working because I'll be £10 better off than I am now because of my income support and that :( hate scrounging! It's going to be so hard to move out now :/

Did you take tax credits into account too? X

Happy birthday Kian!

Did you take tax credits into account too? X

Yes I agree you should get working tax credits if you have a job (as long as it's 16 hours or more a week I think?).. I don't see how you'd be better off on income support then wages and tax credits combined, ring up the tax credits office to work out how much you could get from there :) xx

Tbh today has been really up and down! Found out my older sister has been talking about me behind my back... The same sister that I gave a second chance to after she was absolutely horrible to me when i fell pregnant and in the end actually told me to have an abortion and the same one who i gave a third chance to aswell (not going to get into that , long story!) ... And now my Mam is annoyed at me because we have fallen out again and tbh I really dont think I have the strength to forgive her this time and have to carry on dealing with her judging me and telling me what to do every time I see her :/ not even for my mams sake this time :( , but on the good side of today my OH finally put a ring on it and we are now actually going to tell people! :happydance: we still can't afford my own ring yet but he gave me his mams one which i thought was really sweet <3 but shhh to anyone that has me on facebook because I still haven't got to tell my mam because of the shit that was happening today!

So sorry, Sarah :hugs:

Buuuut.. Omg AHHHH!!! :D Congratulations! So happy for you :) xxx

Tbh I feel like shit today :( I just want to crawl into bed!

TBH it is father in laws birthday today and we are at his house for the day and all I want is to go home! Sure they aren't bad people or anything, but I really can't be bothered plastering on my happy face today! OH and I are bickering non stop and the last thing I want right now is to be around him or his family! I just want to go home! :-(

Tbh I'm really really scared..not wrapped my head around having another baby.

Tbh I am trying different things to attempt to get Alice to take me a bit more seriously, like she does OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->