-*- teen tbh -*-

2-4 weeks from Friday
Hope it goes by quickly. :hugs:
That has to suck! It's been so gorgeous out for most of the past week (maybe not there, but still, I can understand!)

Are you going to risk the suntan line? I would think that you would heat up really fast with a cast on, too?

It does get really hot w/ the cast. It's 22 celsius here but 25 with the humidity.. not Canadian weather for March lol

its 27.2 degrees C here. (81F) ugh, gonna be another hot summer. The humidity is only 51% right now though, which is relatively low for around here.

The weather is so weird here! Every other state in America had an above average winter EXCEPT us! (New Mexico)

The past couple days it was 75 or higher here.

Now today it's in the 40's! :cold:

In VA, our winters are either hit or miss. It was a pretty mild winter for us, but we've had them before, too. :shrug:

It barely got below the 70s this winter here. was the hottest winter since like 1985 in jacksonville.

Here winter like didnt even exist. We barely had any snow and the weather was all over the place. Now its like in the 60-70F everyday. We like skipped over winter and went right to spring which most likely means that our summer is going to be horriblely hott.

Tbh, painting my nails is way more fun than coursework :haha:

Tbh, I joined another forum and the people there are seriously the BIGGEST bitches. Guess I stay away from there, it scared me!

Our weather is about the same, Tina. It would snow, and then immediately melt.
I don't mind that spring came early, but I hated how crazy the weather was day-to-day. It'd be warm, then freezing, then hot, the cold. :wacko: I agree, though, summer will most likely be hell. https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/shootself.gif

Tbh, I'm really scared to be having another baby when Rylea is still a handful. I'm scared my fiance is going to leave me with two babies.

Tbh, I joined another forum and the people there are seriously the BIGGEST bitches. Guess I stay away from there, it scared me!
I've dabbled on others, but bnb is home to me. I just like is way more than any other I've tried.

TBH I dont think that anything can compare to Texas summer time....I dread thinking what the temperatures are going to be like this year.

Tbh, I'm really scared to be having another baby when Rylea is still a handful. I'm scared my fiance is going to leave me with two babies.
Why would he leave you?! I'm sure everything is going to be fine!
Having two will be difficult, but you'll adjust. :hugs:

TBH I hate being a working mum and will quit the moment DF gets off his arse and gets a job.

Well, things between us were never smooth during my first pregnancy and right now things aren't good again. Some people were spreading rumours that i was sleeping with other people before i got pregnant with rylea and he's choosing to beleive it.. So now he wants a paternity test and when it comes out positive that ryleas his im going to laugh at how stupid he looks.

Well, things between us were never smooth during my first pregnancy and right now things aren't good again. Some people were spreading rumours that i was sleeping with other people before i got pregnant with rylea and he's choosing to beleive it.. So now he wants a paternity test and when it comes out positive that ryleas his im going to laugh at how stupid he looks.

He's stupid. The fact that he would believe rumors that you were sleeping with other people is just ridiculous. He should trust you more than that. I would be so offended if my OH believed rumors that other people started over me.

TBH I dont think that anything can compare to Texas summer time....I dread thinking what the temperatures are going to be like this year.

I agree, I was thinking about this the other day because kept saying I can't wait for it to get hotter so I can go for late-night walks with Kenneth or take him to the park but I'm just like, I'm totally never taking him when it's like 110F+ haha! That's just TOO HOT. I've really enjoyed the past few days we've had though where the highest is 80F. And today, it's raining LOL so that's not too bad. It's going to be awful though.

He's stupid. The fact that he would believe rumors that you were sleeping with other people is just ridiculous. He should trust you more than that. I would be so offended if my OH believed rumors that other people started over me.

I am offended. Big time. But i really have to try to make it work between us. I want my kids to hve both parents because I never did. I don't want them to be where I am in my life right now at this age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->