-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh, i've been watching desperate housewives for 3 hours straight :haha:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I started watching it on Netflix and watched season 1-7 and would seriously watch is 24/7 when I was on break from school. Then I was sad when it was over so I paid for Hulu+ to watch season 8. I am now caught up and am able to watch it every Sunday on ABC. In love with that show.

lol me too i started with netflix and my mom recorded most of the new ones so i've been trying to watch them all haha i cant believe what happened to Mike! :cry:

Me neither...my DH and I were both bawling....lastnights episode too. :cry::cry:

^good luck! My gender scan is on friday..omg I booked it over a month ago and i can't believe it's almost here! I still think girl. But *everyone* else keeps saying boy.... lol guess we'll see.

ugh I am so jealous! I have to wait until I am 20 weeks unless I want to pay for a private scan which I don't want to pay $75 when I know I can get it for free if I am just patient! :haha:

This isn't going to end well. Tiffany I do think you could be nicer with your posts because you can come across very offensive, and you have made others feel like they are doing wrong even when they aren't and it is just different parenting. But I do like you, & I don't want you to get banned! So don't call out the mods and be nice! Lol.

tbh I have a cold sore and its huge and sore so I am mega PISSED

tbh I think my OH is planning on proposing and I think my parents know.

tbh i am going mad looking at pushchairs why do they all have to be so similar yet so different arghhh!!

I love DH, its so freaking sad now. I just hope they keep Tom and Jane together, and Julie keeps her baby! That would be the perfect way to end the series! :thumbup:

Please remember I am from the UK & behind in desperate housewives ;)

I love DH, its so freaking sad now. I just hope they keep Tom and Jane together, and Julie keeps her baby! That would be the perfect way to end the series! :thumbup:

i just hope Bree doesnt go to jail XD
i really dont like jane at all. yesterdays episode was sooo sad

Don't ruin Desperate Housewives for us in the UK pretty please? :(

Just noticed Frankie in Skins has had a boob job. She annoys me even more. Skins in general annoys me. To be honest I should probably stop watching a bunch of seventeen year olds on TV when all it does is wind me up and make me feel old.

^Oh sorry didnt see the comments :blush:
I blame firefox, its been acting up for me :haha:

It's okay, I usually watch it online but all of the download sites have been closed so I'm stuck to normal TV :cry:

Watch it next Sunday and the next straight after :) Kind of glad it's the last series though, it's starting to annoy me.

Tbh im gonna be gutted when desperate housewives finishes!

I looked through the photos on my phone and cameron has managed to take a photo of himself i never noticed :haha:

My little man videoed himself on my laptop today. It was on the floor and he shuffled over and pressed some buttons and next thing I know I have a three minute video of him drooling and crawling in a circle.

TBH: I'm so excited that my mom and brother are finally coming home because I really missed them and its tough taking care of Gracelynn, my 12 year old brother and 15 year old sister while going to school.

^good luck! My gender scan is on friday..omg I booked it over a month ago and i can't believe it's almost here! I still think girl. But *everyone* else keeps saying boy.... lol guess we'll see.

ugh I am so jealous! I have to wait until I am 20 weeks unless I want to pay for a private scan which I don't want to pay $75 when I know I can get it for free if I am just patient! :haha:

Lol yeah I'm paying $89 for mine.

My little man videoed himself on my laptop today. It was on the floor and he shuffled over and pressed some buttons and next thing I know I have a three minute video of him drooling and crawling in a circle.

Love those little gifts they leave us :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->