-*- teen tbh -*-

we had a pretty mild winter tbf! well compared to the weeks of snow and icicles hanging off my house the year before. we had one snow here and it didn't last the day! and i'm pretty far north in england.

It's never hot here :(
Last summer I don't remember a day where I left the house without a jacket. I hate the cold :cry:

Tbh, I'm really scared to be having another baby when Rylea is still a handful. I'm scared my fiance is going to leave me with two babies.
Why would he leave you?! I'm sure everything is going to be fine!
Having two will be difficult, but you'll adjust. :hugs:

Well, things between us were never smooth during my first pregnancy and right now things aren't good again. Some people were spreading rumours that i was sleeping with other people before i got pregnant with rylea and he's choosing to beleive it.. So now he wants a paternity test and when it comes out positive that ryleas his im going to laugh at how stupid he looks.

He's stupid. The fact that he would believe rumors that you were sleeping with other people is just ridiculous. He should trust you more than that. I would be so offended if my OH believed rumors that other people started over me.

I am offended. Big time. But i really have to try to make it work between us. I want my kids to hve both parents because I never did. I don't want them to be where I am in my life right now at this age.

I can understand you wanting your kids to have both parents and to grow up in a stable household but if your OH doesn't trust you, than why would you be with him? You deserve to be happy too. Hopefully your OH stops being childish.

Tbh, I'm really scared to be having another baby when Rylea is still a handful. I'm scared my fiance is going to leave me with two babies.
Why would he leave you?! I'm sure everything is going to be fine!
Having two will be difficult, but you'll adjust. :hugs:

Well, things between us were never smooth during my first pregnancy and right now things aren't good again. Some people were spreading rumours that i was sleeping with other people before i got pregnant with rylea and he's choosing to beleive it.. So now he wants a paternity test and when it comes out positive that ryleas his im going to laugh at how stupid he looks.

He's stupid. The fact that he would believe rumors that you were sleeping with other people is just ridiculous. He should trust you more than that. I would be so offended if my OH believed rumors that other people started over me.

I am offended. Big time. But i really have to try to make it work between us. I want my kids to hve both parents because I never did. I don't want them to be where I am in my life right now at this age.

I can understand you wanting your kids to have both parents and to grow up in a stable household but if your OH doesn't trust you, than why would you be with him? You deserve to be happy too. Hopefully your OH stops being childish.

I really hope he does decide to grow up. With another baby on the way i don't think I'll have time to play games. -.- I wish he'd realize how hard the stupid shit he does is on me.

Last summer I don't remember a day where I left the house without a jacket. I hate the cold :cry:

It was 8 degrees the other day, & I was like sweating :blush: Felt like Summer :haha:

It was 8 degrees the other day, & I was like sweating :blush: Felt like Summer :haha:

:haha:
It was quite sunny last week so I went to the beach for a picnic, it was so lovely actually. Still really cold, but there wasn't any wind so felt pretty summery :lol:

I don't pay attention to my post count :shrug: I don't really care what it is.

I wish mine was lower :shy: But I've been around nearly 4 years I guess

TBH Emerald wouldn't have taken the nap she really needed without this mei tai. Thank you mei tai. :haha:

tbh, i really don't wanna get up early tomorrow to go to a silly 'work focused interveiw' why must these people always give me early appointments

tbh, i've been watching desperate housewives for 3 hours straight :haha:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I started watching it on Netflix and watched season 1-7 and would seriously watch is 24/7 when I was on break from school. Then I was sad when it was over so I paid for Hulu+ to watch season 8. I am now caught up and am able to watch it every Sunday on ABC. In love with that show.

Tbh....my pants don't fit me anymore. Not even my stretchy ones. Looks like it's time for me to go shopping to fit this baby in my pants.

Also, 3 weeks until I find out. FX for a giiiiirl!

^good luck! My gender scan is on friday..omg I booked it over a month ago and i can't believe it's almost here! I still think girl. But *everyone* else keeps saying boy.... lol guess we'll see.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I started watching it on Netflix and watched season 1-7 and would seriously watch is 24/7 when I was on break from school. Then I was sad when it was over so I paid for Hulu+ to watch season 8. I am now caught up and am able to watch it every Sunday on ABC. In love with that show.

lol me too i started with netflix and my mom recorded most of the new ones so i've been trying to watch them all haha i cant believe what happened to Mike! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->