-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh it's been nearly three months since coming off the injection and still no period :S and not pregnant either (not trying btw :haha:) Getting a bit worried that my cycle is never coming back and that when me and Oh do ever want to ttc we won't be able too :/

I didn't get a period till 9 months after the injection, they say it can take anywhere from 6-18 months, sometimes longer or less, just depends on the person really :flower:

Tbh I've just found out my older sister is pregnant ..... Yes the sister that said that I should get rid when she found out I was pregnant and the one that put a downer on my whole pregnancy , the same sister that I was guilt tripped into letting her into my second scan and apparently it was okay the way she treated me because when Kian was born she became the doating auntie again... I really don't know how to feel because well because of everything she's done (we still don't speak after her last horrible comments to me I decided fuck you basically) oh and she also let out that I was pregnant at the time you want to keep it a secret (before the first scan) so she even spoilt us telling people..... I really don't know how to feel :/ my mum told me and I was just like oh and then i told her the truth and that I didn't really know how to feel and then she said I don't want to hear it ... But when my sister had everything bad to say about me it was a different story! It always feels like its one rule for everyone else but another rule for me :/ ... I just feel like crying tbh and I know that might sound selfish but she is going to have the perfect pregnancy that everyone has a right too but she was the one that took that away from me :'( am I just being a horrible cow?

TBH- March can not get here fast enough!! I want to TTC soooo bad! I think OH is worse than me though he is surprisingly super excited!

Tbh moving house is crap. I wish my stuff would unpack itself!

tbh lately I've been getting really scared and nervous for no reason! I always feel anxious and on edge :/ when I'm trying to concentrate like on my open uni work I keep having flashbacks to being in labour with Elodie, I hate it! I can't concentrate without torturing myself :dohh: I also got rejected from cardiff uni :( I didn't think I would get in there anyway, 2 more universities to go!

TBH I haven't been a teen mom in in 3 years. why do I still want to post in teen parenting ? lol

Tbh, it is pretty hard being in the early stages of pregnancy and taking care of a 8 month old.. I'm tired all the time!
But it's worth it :)

Tbh there is this band we used to always put on as "nighttime music" for Syri while she was in NY with us and even now I still can't stand the singers voice. It just makes me feel off/down.

Tbh I'm sick of you being lazy! Oooo your main responsibility is to cook and clean up dishes, poor thing! Ooo you change a diaper once in a while. How dare I ask you to clean the freakin deep fryer like you never use it too or something. I'm so sick of it.

Tbh, I have got a job as an infant teacher at a daycare and g ave been working almost a month now. :happydance: I am so proud of myself because its the first time ive kept a job for more than two weeks since I started working again over a year ago. And I can definitely see myself keeping this job. :) It may not seem like much, but its a huge step for me. Although I'm not sure if working with the babies makes my broodiness better or worse. :haha:

And I cut back from smoking a full pack of cigarettes a day to half a pack. :thumbup: Still don't like that I smoke but its a huge improvement.

Mostly OH. I dared him to make a list of what he does to compare it to a list of what I do and that seemed to change his tune a little.
My dad never does shit either, unless it suits him, and I'm not interested in living my life like that. The other day Syri needed a new diaper and OH jumped up to do it, my dad gave me a shit look and said "what, you can't change her diaper?" -.- idiot.

TBH I feel so weird about the fact that Alice is almost 2. I can't explain it really, it's kind of like I feel devastated? I don't know, I just feel so weird about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->