-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh OH is getting me a custom made cloth diaper for my birthday and he called me his wife so I was like "aww you called me your wife". He said no he hadnt. Checked the email and goes "I didn't even realize I did that.." Awww <3

Tbh I hope my baby is coming soon. So much happened at ER last night and now I am bleeding and cramping, really hoping that means today or tomorrow is the day since my doctor is gone the 17th! Being watched for preeclampsia so I am hoping baby boy is done cooking and wants to come out. I need newborn cuddles.

Tbh I hope my baby is coming soon. So much happened at ER last night and now I am bleeding and cramping, really hoping that means today or tomorrow is the day since my doctor is gone the 17th! Being watched for preeclampsia so I am hoping baby boy is done cooking and wants to come out. I need newborn cuddles.

Hopefully anytime now :dust:

Hope he comes soon!!!

Tbh im dreading potty training. I keep trying and Oakley doesnt even like sitting on the potty yet so i guess im safe for a little while :haha:

Also met someone a while ago who also has a kid but he's had to move to be closer to her and i feel all lonely now :( boo

Tbh I don't think I can cope with living with my parents anymore, me and my mam argue constantly and I don't even know what I do wrong! She tells me what to do with Elodie which she knows I hate and patronises me constantly :/ so pissed off ATM :(

Tbh I don't think I can cope with living with my parents anymore, me and my mam argue constantly and I don't even know what I do wrong! She tells me what to do with Elodie which she knows I hate and patronises me constantly :/ so pissed off ATM :(

Moving out is the best decision I ever made! It's not less stressful at all because of the shit load of bills you get but it's totally worth it having your own little place just you and LO :)

Can you afford to move out? Could you apply for housing?

Moving out is the best decision I ever made! It's not less stressful at all because of the shit load of bills you get but it's totally worth it having your own little place just you and LO :)

I can't wait! I'm on the housing list, not really getting anywhere though :/ it makes me feel shitty being on there because I can imagine what people are saying! :dohh: I just really can't stand it here :( I feel ill I'm that stressed out over it, I dread coming downstairs because I can never tell when my mam is in a mood with me, my belly literally turns when I hear her waking up :(

Tbh im dreading potty training. I keep trying and Oakley doesnt even like sitting on the potty yet so i guess im safe for a little while :haha:

Also met someone a while ago who also has a kid but he's had to move to be closer to her and i feel all lonely now :( boo

Oh gosh same changing nappies has become such a second nature and part of life that I can't imagine that being over and dealing with potty training, Everyone is on at me that this summer will be the time and I haven't a clue! Looking forward to not having nappies upping the cost of our weekly shop though!

Tbh, Im dreading breastfeeding my son now that hes cut teeth. The more they come in, the more I worry about getting bit! Having major anxiety right now :(

Tbh, Im dreading breastfeeding my son now that hes cut teeth. The more they come in, the more I worry about getting bit! Having major anxiety right now :(

My daughter only has one and she's already bit me multiple times. Makes me very worried for the future. :/ Hopefully your little guy keeps his teeth to himself!

I can't wait! I'm on the housing list, not really getting anywhere though :/ it makes me feel shitty being on there because I can imagine what people are saying! :dohh: I just really can't stand it here :( I feel ill I'm that stressed out over it, I dread coming downstairs because I can never tell when my mam is in a mood with me, my belly literally turns when I hear her waking up :(

Aw hun don't worry about what some people will think. You can't keep living like this and moving out this way is a heck of a lot cheaper than private renting.. I wish I went that way!! Hope it doesn't take much longer x

Oh gosh same changing nappies has become such a second nature and part of life that I can't imagine that being over and dealing with potty training, Everyone is on at me that this summer will be the time and I haven't a clue! Looking forward to not having nappies upping the cost of our weekly shop though!

Haha I know, can't wait for the days I no longer have to buy nappies either! But how scary is the idea of potty training?! :haha: I have carpet aswel so I'm gonna have pee and poop all over it when we have accidents. Yummm haha!

Aw hun don't worry about what some people will think. You can't keep living like this and moving out this way is a heck of a lot cheaper than private renting.. I wish I went that way!! Hope it doesn't take much longer x

Thanks hun :hugs: I hope so too! I've been out in the rain the past 2 days just to get out of the house -.- waiting for a change of circumstance form to fill in about everything, hopefully it'll speed up then x

^ Fingers crossed for you :) its a pain in the ass that it takes so long!!

Tbh I feel low over something pretty stupid.. I've gone down to an A cup now :( I havent had boobs this small since i was 11, always been a B/C, then to an F whilst breastfeeding and now I feel like a freakin child :cry:

:hugs:
i wish we coukd all naturally make our boobs bigger! You dont look child like hun<3

Tbh, Jordyn can roll over from her tummy to her back and her back to her tummy now!
She even rolled from one edge of the blanket to the other (on the floor of course)
Proud mummy!
My husband has been saying 'dada' too, and she says it! (even though she doesn't know what it means)

Just thought i'd share<3

Tbh it's been nearly three months since coming off the injection and still no period :S and not pregnant either (not trying btw :haha:) Getting a bit worried that my cycle is never coming back and that when me and Oh do ever want to ttc we won't be able too :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->