-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe I am 38 weeks tomorrow. It's crazy. This pregnancy has flown by. Getting so excited. Starting tomorrow I give him permission to come out.... :haha: if only it were that easy!

tbh the health visitor is coming tomorrow, i hope alice is reaching all the milestones that she needs to :)

Tbh I am tired of being pregnant now lol I want to meet my baby boy. Had an ultrasound yesterday and he is so damn cute! He looks identical to Alex and has chubby cheeks. They estimate he is about 7 lbs 3 oz so I am hoping that's around the right weight because Alex was such a peanut!

Also very proud of Alex, every day his vocabulary is getting soo much better, which is good because he was behind for awhile. He is definitely caught up now :) he also shows every interest in potty training which is amazing! He does it all by himself, I haven't pushed him a bit :)

Tbh I need a break. I love Alex with all my heart, but resting is impossible with this monster boy. :nope: Three nights ago I had to be monitored at hospital for bp because it was 168/91.. They managed to get it down in about 2 hours. I have had a headache that Tylenol doesn't help (two extra strengths!) I just wish I could lay down. I also wish my doctor would take more precautions with me but he doesn't seem to care about my bp or protein in urine or headaches. :(

Tbh I wanna tell you that it's completely out of line to message someone else's bf out of the blue, after a fall out a year ago, to tell them how you miss them and have been thinking about them. But I can't because it wouldn't be worth the blow back. You're lucky.

Tbh I'm so proud that I'm still breastfeeding after 'giving up' for about a day twice already and having mastitis. I seriously thought I'd of given up by now! :)

Tbh Oakley's tantrums are still horrendous. Someone told me age 3 is the worst and i just want to crawl in a hole and hide til he's about 5 or 6.

Tbh I'm so proud that I'm still breastfeeding after 'giving up' for about a day twice already and having mastitis. I seriously thought I'd of given up by now! :)

Stick at it, it's totally worth it:flower:

Tbh I sent my ucas off today and I already want to know the decision lol! I hope I get in :(

Stick at it, it's totally worth it:flower:

I agree, well done Clair x

I'm definitely hoping to! The midwives thought I'd give up so when I saw the one who I last saw the day Lily was born, two days ago she was so chuffed that she was still breastfed :dohh: :haha:

Thank you :) x

I am so jealous of you girls breastfeeding! I tried breast feeding with emily but i gave in too quickly and nathan refused to latch on! Gave up day two and a half!

TBH i am SO PROUD of my little girl, she is potty training and doing fantastic! Woohoo! xx

Tbh I feel like I'm shouldering more than my fair share of responsibility between OH and I. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->