-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I feel so weird about the fact that Alice is almost 2. I can't explain it really, it's kind of like I feel devastated? I don't know, I just feel so weird about it.

Same! It doesn't feel right saying I have an almost 2 year old, and when he turns two he won't be a baby anymore :(

TBH I feel so weird about the fact that Alice is almost 2. I can't explain it really, it's kind of like I feel devastated? I don't know, I just feel so weird about it.

Same! It doesn't feel right saying I have an almost 2 year old, and when he turns two he won't be a baby anymore :(

I still feel like quintins a baby and he is 4 :blush:

I still feel like quintins a baby and he is 4 :blush:

I wish I felt like this!

I still think they are babies at 2! Oliver is still in nappies, still needs a pushchair and a high chair ect which is what I associate with babyness I'm just scared of when those things won't be needed anymore because he really won't be a baby anymore :( he's only just been moved into his own room and that was on hard on me lol I really cling to his babyhood! Although at the same time there's so many exciting things to look forward to as they get older I can't wait till Christmas this time cause he'll probably understand it a lot more

Tbh I've just been put on even more anti depressants, apparently they work well in combination with the ones I've already been taking since just before Christmas (even though they have made no improvement so far) tbh I really don't know how to feel about it , I've never been keen on taking anti d's and none have worked so far and I've been on them on and off since I was 14, 15ish. Has anyone here ever had a good outcome with them? Just feel like I need to hear something positive about any anti depressants, not sure why haha I think I just need someone apart from my cpn or psychiatrist to tell me I am going to get better because im finding it hard to believe :/ sorry to anyone who reads this for being a miserable git haha, just finding it so hard to pretend I'm happy atm its really draining me to the point where I'm starting to go into "zombie mode" as I call it, pretty hard to describe but its like I'm not fully there , like im so far gone into myself that I become numb and all that's left of me is a shell of my body... And I really don't want to get like that again because it is so hard to get out off, but I can already feel myself getting close :/ sorry if none of that makes sense my head is just everywhere atm

Tbh I've just been put on even more anti depressants, apparently they work well in combination with the ones I've already been taking since just before Christmas (even though they have made no improvement so far) tbh I really don't know how to feel about it , I've never been keen on taking anti d's and none have worked so far and I've been on them on and off since I was 14, 15ish. Has anyone here ever had a good outcome with them? Just feel like I need to hear something positive about any anti depressants, not sure why haha I think I just need someone apart from my cpn or psychiatrist to tell me I am going to get better because im finding it hard to believe :/ sorry to anyone who reads this for being a miserable git haha, just finding it so hard to pretend I'm happy atm its really draining me to the point where I'm starting to go into "zombie mode" as I call it, pretty hard to describe but its like I'm not fully there , like im so far gone into myself that I become numb and all that's left of me is a shell of my body... And I really don't want to get like that again because it is so hard to get out off, but I can already feel myself getting close :/ sorry if none of that makes sense my head is just everywhere atm

I was on citlopram for a while and after a couple of months they really took the edge off my anxiety and I felt a lot more chilled out and in control. Sometimes it can take a while of trying different types and doses before you feel any difference so hopefully within a few weeks you'll feel the benefit of your new ones. I'm in such a happier place now than 2 years ago and haven't felt the need for.over a year now for any antids o it can get better :hugs:

OMG having to pay a flat deposit, pay for new carpet in this place, buy Oakley's birthday presents, pay everyone back that I borroewed money off of for the deposit and somehow still afford to renew my car insurance ALL NEXT MONTH.

Being so skint and having to pay for so many things is making me super panicky. D:

I'm done with adult life. It ain't working out.

I have been on anti-depressants since I was around 12 (so about 10 years now). Sometimes it does take a while to get the right pill/dose/combination. But once you do find the right one, it will make a huge difference. Right now I'm on Lexapro and Ativan (which is an anti-anxiety med), and they seem to be working well. I think the key is to remember that anti-ds dont make you instantly happy, but they make you able to deal with life and work towards your own happiness. And being on anti-depressants has really helped me with that. Overall, my experience has been good. Although, I do know the feeling you are describing. Just hang in there and give it time. :hugs:

Tbh I can't wait to get a carpet in my living room! It's so cold :(

tbh, i really want to ttc, i wish we were in a better situation to do so.

Tbh I haven't had a period since November.. I wasn't worried until recently. Tried to get an appointment at docs today but they had none left so have to wait til Monday. Reeeeally hoping I haven't fucked my body up somehow... Or something worse..

tbh i hope this month goes slow, i don't particularly want to be 21, nor do i want alice to turn 2!!!

Tbh I'm finding it hard to get my head around the fact that a year ago today, I was in hospital with my brand new tiny daughter... I think I'm gonna cry!

TBH i cannot believe it is March 2nd already... and i also can't believe i could be on the road this time next year!!! Sent my provisional away yesterday, can't wait to start lessons although tbh im scolding myself for not starting two years ago! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->