-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I need to pass my test ASAP, I've got a holiday booked for July and I'm supposed to be driving us! Oops! :haha:

TBH i am sick of my hormones getting in the way of EVERYTHING - I usually love to cuddle up with OH on the couch but since being pregnant again i cant sit still and then i get too warm and bothered and then i move elsewhere and then i come back etc...
OH and i usually have sex all the time but since being pregnant he doesnt get anywhere near me and its making me feel really bad as its putting him down and now he feels that i dont love him anymore or something :wacko:

My hormones are seriously getting the 'better' of me and its pissing both me and OH off. I no longer have patience and i am constantly snapping at everyone and being very irritable towards OH. Its not fair on him, i wouldnt be surprised if he moved out until the baby is here tbh :dohh: xx

Tbh I need to pass my test ASAP, I've got a holiday booked for July and I'm supposed to be driving us! Oops! :haha:

Better get a move on and pass first time! :flower: xx

I know! I'm going to put in for it in a few weeks hopefully xx

Lucky you! I have just sent my provisional away a couple days so hopefully be on the road this time next year! Good luck when you do go for your test :flower: xx

Tbh I haven't had a period since November.. I wasn't worried until recently. Tried to get an appointment at docs today but they had none left so have to wait til Monday. Reeeeally hoping I haven't fucked my body up somehow... Or something worse..

I am trying to get to the doctor for something similar, too. There were 80 days between my last ones Nov. 7th and Jan. 26th). How did your appointment go?

Tbh I am worried a lot more than I should be about this tumor I have. Tomorrow I get the results, really hoping it is benign. :nope:

Tbh I haven't had a period since November.. I wasn't worried until recently. Tried to get an appointment at docs today but they had none left so have to wait til Monday. Reeeeally hoping I haven't fucked my body up somehow... Or something worse..

Have you taken a test or come on? Xx

I know that different things can affect periods like weight loss, stress, contraception ect so maybe something like that? Hope you get some answers :hugs:

Have you taken a test beanzz?

No yet, I'm waiting til doctors cos I doubt it is pregnancy, that's just a very scary worst case scenario kinda thing haha

I am trying to get to the doctor for something similar, too. There were 80 days between my last ones Nov. 7th and Jan. 26th). How did your appointment go?
They couldn't fit me in again (Jesus everyone must be ill in this town!) so they booked me in Friday morning. Hope you manage to see a doctor too :)

Have you taken a test or come on? Xx

Neither yet, Friday is the day! :D :S :O hoping it's nothing and just the mini pill making it randomly disappear

I know that different things can affect periods like weight loss, stress, contraception ect so maybe something like that? Hope you get some answers :hugs:
I have been losing weight and pretty stressed... Also on the mini pill cerazette but my period has never been gone this long.. I also got pregnant on it last time :haha: so my trust is a little funny with this pill... Sadly it's the only hormone contraception that agrees with me.

Fingers crossed my pill has just decided to be nice to me and make my periods disappear.. If there's no sudden problems with my ovaries or I'm not pregnant then happy days and I can just enjoy it :D

Tbh I am worried a lot more than I should be about this tumor I have. Tomorrow I get the results, really hoping it is benign. :nope:

Omg :hugs: I know nothing of these things, I'm guessing benign is good? If so I hope that too. Really hope everything turns out to be okay xx

tbh i'm getting more and more broody... again!

Same! I'm getting obsessive though, just seem to daydream about having another baby all the time, I'm so tempted to start ttc soon just in two minds about it :/ xx

tbh i'm getting more and more broody... again!

Same! I'm getting obsessive though, just seem to daydream about having another baby all the time, I'm so tempted to start ttc soon just in two minds about it :/ xx

I would happily ttc right now, but OH doesn't want another (yet) for many reasons, part of me agrees but the other half is like I WANT NOW :brat:

:haha:

TBH, I really need to shift this weight!

Tbh for the first time ever since being diagnosed with anxiety and depression about 8 or so years ago I can finally say i am on the right medication and getting the right help! :) You have no idea how good it feelsto say that :') It feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders and i am seeing everything in a new sunnier light! :haha: For the first time in as long as i can remember i am actualy coping with everyday life and it really feels amazing :D Having depression from a very young age ( long before i was diagnosed) and having to live with it for so long with endless trying new medications and new therapys which never seem to work just makes you feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel but now i know there is! :') of course i still do get some bad days but im getting there and i couldnt be more thankfull for everyone who has supported me and stuck by me through my darkest days where i felt like there was nothing left to live for to the people that have hellped me get to stage where i am now, I can finally say I am happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->