-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I've never been so excited to get a letter saying I can make an appointment for someone to poke me around!

Tbh, jordyn is sooo close to crawling! She gets on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, but she doesn't get it! Lol! C'MMMONN BAYBAY you can do it :)

Now on day 3 of Oliver not having his bottle! It's really hard, hoping it will be easier within a few days but it was long overdue! X

Tbh i have always had a love for puppies and dogs. I want two golden retrievers one day. Now is not the time for a dog, but why must my pregnancy insist that i go online window shopping?!?! This is my third pregnancy and it seems once i have something in my head it DOES NOT come away until i get it! Thinking about our future and our potential doggies to add to the family and for some reason it is ALWAYS when im pregnant that i cant help myself, like i have no self control! Sounds weird, but it makes sense to me :shrug: xx

Tbh Kian is coming along so well with his speech recently, just thr other day he started counting to 10 for the first time! :D proud mummy right here!♥

Tbh this thread is soooo quiet lol! Hope everybody is okay x

Tbh taking Jason's dummy away has been a piece of piss, yay! :happydance:

tbh, i'm so amazed at alice's speech! just a few months ago it felt like she'd never say mammy or daddy and now she's repeating and saying a new word almost every day!

Tbh I have an appointment to see about starting the Cambridge diet :happydance: Wish me luck! Got about 6 stone to loose so will need it! :haha:

Tbh this thread is soooo quiet lol! Hope everybody is okay x

The teen boards are so dead now. :(

I know :nope: when I was pregnant they where so busy! Personally I think it would really help if they made a babyandbump app! Would be awesome! :haha:

P.s how on earth do you make links for your thingys? :haha: like I'm wanting a link to my instagram etc

Tbh, I don't understand how it could be "safer" to put my newborn on his back, swaddled, and go to sleep myself when even elevated, he throws up.

I'd rather he not aspirate while I'm asleep...on the other hand, I KNOW I don't move when I sleep next to my babies. This isn't my first =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->