-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I thought having Khai would take away my interest in babies but its the exact opposite. I want another one in the next few years.

Tbh, I am exhausted!
I go to school from 9-1 (get up with jordyn at 630), come home and take care of her all day (not complaining, it's what a normal mom does and I love it) but I'm almost 5 months preg and super tired, lol.. Plus she just started crawling so she's into everything!

Tbh I can't believe that my baby boy is TWO in a fortnight! :shock: :cry:

Tbh I can't believe I'm saying this but me and oh are TTC!! :happydance: when oh said to me he wanted to try I actually cried with joy :blush: wish us luck! :dust:

P.s anyone who has me on instagram, Facebook etc shhh because we are keeping it asecret until I fall pregnant :hugs:

Tbh I can't believe I'm saying this but me and oh are TTC!! :happydance: when oh said to me he wanted to try I actually cried with joy :blush: wish us luck! :dust:

P.s anyone who has me on instagram, Facebook etc shhh because we are keeping it asecret until I fall pregnant :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust!! Xx

Ahhh YAAAY!! :D Sending lots of baby dust! :hugs:

Good luck!

Tbh, I'm not used to not making my own money :/ I know I'm still working by keeping the house, minding the children, etc but those were always my jobs anyways, even when I worked. I don't like it. Which sucks cos I'm not likely to have a paycheck bearing job for the next very long time.

hey im new
and to be honest i am super excited to have our first
but worried wont be into our place by the time its born
im getting a job though as soon as my OH gets our other car running again
so i can help pay off debt and save
hoping we can get the title to our third car and the title to his dirtbike soon so we can sell them both
then we would really be set

Welcome^ :flower: ☺

Tbh me and oh have only just recently started TTC and I'm already like am I pregnant yet!? :haha: Im way too impatient! :dohh:

Tbh...... :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20140607_172434.jpg
    IMG_20140607_172434.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
^awwww too cute!

tbh im scared to be a mom for the rest of my life and scared that my family will be ashamed of me (mom, dad, sisters)

tbh i really wish my family wasn't so... complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->