-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't believe I'm saying this but me and oh are TTC!! :happydance: when oh said to me he wanted to try I actually cried with joy :blush: wish us luck! :dust:

P.s anyone who has me on instagram, Facebook etc shhh because we are keeping it asecret until I fall pregnant :hugs:

I've only just read this, how exciting!!! We are keeping it quiet but i'm three months pregnant!! Due on the day after Mia's second birthday haha. Aww best of luck to you chick and hope you get your BFP very soon!:dust::flower:xxx

Tbh I am so broody! Just feel a bit like life's being put on hold what with me and DH moving back to my parents for a while soon.

Tbh I can't believe I'm saying this but me and oh are TTC!! :happydance: when oh said to me he wanted to try I actually cried with joy :blush: wish us luck! :dust:

P.s anyone who has me on instagram, Facebook etc shhh because we are keeping it asecret until I fall pregnant :hugs:

I've only just read this, how exciting!!! We are keeping it quiet but i'm three months pregnant!! Due on the day after Mia's second birthday haha. Aww best of luck to you chick and hope you get your BFP very soon!:dust::flower:xxx

Congrats! X

Tbh Oakley's being so hard atm. I really wish FOB would have him for more than just 2 nights a month, I really need a break. Not feeling much of an awesome mum atm, I'm drained of any energy I had

Tbh Oakley's being so hard atm. I really wish FOB would have him for more than just 2 nights a month, I really need a break. Not feeling much of an awesome mum atm, I'm drained of any energy I had

Oh gosh I am not enjoying age two! Oliver is so defiant and loves a good tantrum regardless of where we are :haha: I think it gets a little easier though it must be called terrible twos for a reason! Do you have anyone else who can help once in a while? Or ask fob to help more often? X

Haha yep it was definitely named well! I'm gonna try asking FOB but it was so much stress trying to get him to have oaks the 2 nights a month last year. Little scared.

I really hope it does get better after this :haha:

Aww waw congrats! Super jealous here! Haha and thanks :flower: this is only the 2nd cycle we've been trying and I'm already like am I pregnant already!? :dohh: :haha: xxx

tbh i feel a bit better. told my sister who is 27 so nine years older than me she has a 22 month old and her second is due at the end of july and she talked to her husband about it (which i told her she could) they are being so supportive and understanding they even offered to allow us to move in with them
which who knows we may have to take them up on that offer
the only issue would be that they have a dog who is aggressive with other dogs
and we have a german shepherd
so keeping them separate would be challenging

Congratulations! :D

Aww waw congrats! Super jealous here! Haha and thanks :flower: this is only the 2nd cycle we've been trying and I'm already like am I pregnant already!? :dohh: :haha: xxx

We were trying from October time but by Feb we agreed to not concentrate on it more and then it happened! I'm sure it will happen soon, i'm so excited for you!! xxx

Thankyou! How do you find having two young kids? I'm so nervous about how i will cope! x

Thankyou! How do you find having two young kids? I'm so nervous about how i will cope! x

In general Lily just slotted right into place but it was hard to start as I breastfed and Jason refused me. There are definitely bad days where I want to run a million miles away but in general I love it! :D

tbh im soooo excited to make our hand made announcement cards
we got all the materials today (stamps, ink, stencils, blank cards)
going to be soooo much fun
cant wait to finish them and see what they look like
and also see what friends and family members think

Tbh...https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m2/sarahmaclean1508/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06/IMG_20140617_182023_zpszilbcof2.jpg

:sad2:

Tbh period was due yesterday but tested negative this morningn :bfn: :sad2: now have to wait a week to test again (that's if my period doesn't come before then) :brat: ... GodI am way too imaimpatient for this whole TTC malarky! :haha:

tbh i am soooo relieved my parents took the news so well and are being so supportive
and nervous for my second scan on wednesday to make sure baby is growing right

Tbh I really can't wait for Jason to learn important words! :(

tbh im super anxious for my ultrasound on wednesday
really hoping to see growth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly