-*- teen tbh -*-

Brandi, will they be able to tell you the gender so early? I know that they *can* but will they be able to make an accurate call?

If you have a really skilled tech you can pretty clearly tell from 12 weeks, but it goes into like measuring the angle of the urethra and everything....so it's not commonly done, hah.

Kelly went to the same place at 14 weeks 0 days last time and the lady said she was so sure that my daughter was a girl she'd give me a free ultrasound if we found out at the anatomy scan it was different then she'd give me a free 4D ultrasound.

And she was right! So we're going back there. If they can't tell (which Im almost 100% sure they'll be able to) then I'll be able to come back like a week later and check again for free.

Kelly went to the same place at 14 weeks 0 days last time and the lady said she was so sure that my daughter was a girl she'd give me a free ultrasound if we found out at the anatomy scan it was different then she'd give me a free 4D ultrasound.

And she was right! So we're going back there. If they can't tell (which Im almost 100% sure they'll be able to) then I'll be able to come back like a week later and check again for free.

I think it's awesome they can tell so early now but it still scares me that the nub wouldn't be completely formed and they would say "it's a boy" and then I buy a bunch of girl stuff and it comes out a boy.....even though (23 years ago) I was guaranteed a boy...came out a girl. :haha:

Tbh...this is SO DAMN CUTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LSNxrEa3Usw

That's awesome! I was just curious. :flower:
We didn't find out with LO until 20+1, and we plan to stay team yellow with LO#2.

TBH I sometimes miss being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. Today I was downtown with some friends and I was having a great time, but then my Dad called and told me to come home because he was tired of baby sitting Jayden. I was gone for 2 hours...I just wish I could get out more often :/

I'm SO TIRED! But we're moved for the most part! God, it's amazing! :D

TBH I sometimes miss being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. Today I was downtown with some friends and I was having a great time, but then my Dad called and told me to come home because he was tired of baby sitting Jayden. I was gone for 2 hours...I just wish I could get out more often :/

I miss it too :nope: I was actually thinking about this earlier today.
I just thought 'if I didnt have Myles I would be at OH's house probably much more then I am now' but then I realized, I want to take our relationship fairly slow and easy so I am kind of glad we have our down time to do our own thing lol
getting off topic I think lol I need some time to myself to get my eyebrows done:blush:

Tbh ... I want this .. so so so so bad for Brenna's room!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/662161...Graph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

Makes me want to re-do her entire nursery :haha:

Tbh, I wish Avalon would stop biting...and OH's parents would seriously butt out of our parenting. It's really getting old...

tbh im so tired of cleaning.. i have found these stupid little sow bugs/pill bugs just about 6-8 of them and apparently they only come to moisture but i can't find where and im going crazy as i have been cleaning non stop the last 2 days trying to figure it out.. then i find ants coming in from the side door we have.. i hate bugs.

tbh if your phone is getting blown up at 4:30am from your wife after you just had to take your daughter to the er for a 103.7 fever, you think you'd ANSWER it, AND the text message. Em is up with another 103 fever and I keep vomiting and she's screaming and crying while I do. :(

getting off topic I think lol I need some time to myself to get my eyebrows done:blush:

me too! my eyebrows are in need of some serious attention - i keep telling myself i wont do them because i'll go get them done and then never have a chance. awkawrd:dohh:

Please remember I am from the UK & behind in desperate housewives ;)

So sorry :blush:
How far behind are yal?

In the last episode I watched..

Bree was planning to kill herself, but Renee found her. Detective Vance was murdered, thought it was Carlos but the police had his car.. lol. I can't remember what else.

But the episode after that has been on, I just haven't had the time to watch it.

Aww Brandi, the same thing is happened to me, vomiting :(

I sat down at 9am to start my essay. It is now 11.20am and I haven't gotten a pen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->