-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I really hate it when I look back for a reply to a comment I made only to find my comment has been deleted by bnb. :growlmad:
I hate when I type an awesome, elaborate reply and then the site goes down for maintenance.

-___-

tbh my LO has been such a pain the asssssss tonight. LOL.

no nap during the day = no fun for me at nighttime. so glad he's asleep.

Tbh .. we're broke right now. Bring on Thursday so we can get paid!

Tbh .. we're broke right now. Bring on Thursday so we can get paid!

Lucky. If it makes you feel any better, I'm broke too, but I don't get paid until April 1st, it feels like FOREVER away!

TBH: I loved being outside in 70 degree weather in shorts and a tank top in Ohio!! lol

TBFH...I almost thought about serving my husband with divorce papers today :growlmad:

TBH I really want someone to give me $5,000 for a brand new wardrobe (I watch What Not To Wear a lot lol) My style has COMPLETLY changed in the past year and I have lost a ton of weight so I have like no clothes and I have no money for new clothes. I went to the mall today and I was like drooling over clothes that I could never afford, it sucked.

TBH I wish he would just hurry up and call me already lol.

and TBH I think I want to dye my hair blue now...

Leah, I know! It was so nice out today (in VA). I think the pollen must be out though, because my sinuses are acting up. :/ On the up-side, tomorrow's supposed to be nice weather again. :happydance:

Jemma, oh no! Did you guys work it out? :hugs:

Tina, you'd look hawt as a blunette. :lol:

That actually made me laugh out loud, i dont know why, but it did lol. I have been thinking about pink, purple, and blue. I just haven't decided on which one yet. I was talking to my friend about it today and he is trying to convince me to go blue but I am scared lol

these are the choices lol

Attachments

• pinkbnb.jpg
    pinkbnb.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
  • purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 10
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 9
Tbh I just learned what Tbh ment thank's to 17thy lol now I feel like a loser. I always wondered I'm not up on my hip terms

TBFH...I almost thought about serving my husband with divorce papers today :growlmad:

What happend?:hugs:

Nothing new, I am just so sick and tired of him being a fricken baby all the time. I have one (almost) 6 year old and another on the way. I don't feel like taking care of a 25 year old either. I also am sick of his lame ass stories to make me feel bad for him or changing things because he's not happy with it. I'm done catering to him! :wacko:

Tbh I just learned what Tbh ment thank's to 17thy lol now I feel like a loser. I always wondered I'm not up on my hip terms

Haha I didn't know what it meant for like a week when I first started seeing it. I am pretty sure I actually googled what it meant haha

What happend?:hugs:

Nothing new, I am just so sick and tired of him being a fricken baby all the time. I have one 6 year old and another on the way. I don't feel like taking care of a 25 year old either. I also am sick of his lame ass stories to make me feel bad for him or changing things because he's not happy with it. I'm done catering to him! :wacko:

I know what you mean. He is 25 AND a father. He can't expect you to do everything for him. He needs to be a man and take care of himself. Hopefully things start to get better for you guys.

Tiffany. :hugs:

I have a couple...

A) I don't like the first couple of ounces of a new bottle of orange juice because you can't shake it very well.
I usually dump out a few ounces and then shake.

B) I think I just sprained my wrist opening a bottle of orange juice.

C) Lately I've been so lazy about straightening my hair that instead of doing it in the bathroom, I've been straightening my hair on my bed using a tiny hand mirror.

Tiffany. :hugs:

I have a couple...

A) I don't like the first couple of ounces of a new bottle of orange juice because you can't shake it very well. I usually dump out a few ounces and then shake.

B) I think I just sprained my wrist opening a bottle of orange juice.

C) Lately I've been so lazy about straightening my hair that instead of doing it in the bathroom, I've been straightening my hair on my bed using a tiny hand mirror.

TBH, this made me LOL :haha:

and I am super excited to leave in the AM to go to another state for fun waterparks! :happydance:

Tina, is that the actual color blue you'd be aiming for? LOVE it.

Jemma0717, totally understandable. He needs to man up to his responsibilities and understand that you have it her priorities. On a happier note, I hope you have an awesome trip!

Shannon, bahaha. I drink SimplyOrange, and I usually don't have too hard of a time shaking it. I love high pulp. Mmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->