-*- teen tbh -*-

It's 8:30 and DH just got home. LO co-slept the past 4 hours, 4:30am gave LO some tylenol, and checked at 8am her temp is still 102.8 so I gave her some motrin. She's now awake though and eating/drinking so I hope that will help it come down quickly.

Glad Emerald seems to be a bit better.

I started looking at photos I have of Oliver, I have NONE from Christmas, or his first birthday party :cry: I don't know where they went. My Mum must have a deleted them off the memory card. Fuck.

I'm SO TIRED! But we're moved for the most part! God, it's amazing! :D
Congrats! :happydance:

Tbh ... I want this .. so so so so bad for Brenna's room!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/662161...Graph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

Makes me want to re-do her entire nursery :haha:
Oh, my. That is gorgeous! I want it! :brat:

tbh if your phone is getting blown up at 4:30am from your wife after you just had to take your daughter to the er for a 103.7 fever, you think you'd ANSWER it, AND the text message. Em is up with another 103 fever and I keep vomiting and she's screaming and crying while I do. :(
Yikes! I hope you both start feeling better. I'm glad the medicine seems to be helping Emerald.

I started looking at photos I have of Oliver, I have NONE from Christmas, or his first birthday party :cry: I don't know where they went. My Mum must have a deleted them off the memory card. Fuck.
Oh no! Did you ask your mom about it? I would be so gutted. :cry:

:( omg i would be crushed

Do you have any posted on the show you lo thread Laura?

Just thought I'd share...

If you go to Outback Steakhouse today and say "I'm here to bloom into spring" they'll give you a free bloomin' onion.
And Rita's is giving away free italian ice from noon to 9pm.

:thumbup:

Just thought I'd share...

If you go to Outback Steakhouse today and say "I'm here to bloom into spring" they'll give you a free bloomin' onion.
And Rita's is giving away free italian ice from noon to 9pm.

:thumbup:

If only one was closer to me lol.

Tbh I had a Baby MumMum yesterday and it was one of the best things I've ever had.

Tbh I cried my hormonal eyes out at work today because my car broke AGAIN on route. I had to drive 20mins in only 3rd and 4th gear! I rang the garage and they were like it's not our fault blah blah but when I took it back blotchy eyed and stressed out they were like woah we'll fix it lol. Theyfelt so bad the guy dropped it home for me and everything lol!

And tbh I just went to the shop to get milk and electric, I came out with gas and dr.pepper WTF lol. Babybrain!!! I never had hormonal or baby brain issues with my last pregnancy!!!

If only one was closer to me lol.

Tbh I had a Baby MumMum yesterday and it was one of the best things I've ever had.
Are those the little rice things for babies? You ate one? :haha:

I gave them to LO once, but it scared the shit out of me. It got soggy, and a huge peice broke off in her mouth. No, no, no. I'm terrified of her choking.

Laura i have no photos from christmas either my camera delelted them somehow :(

Mmmmm .. hello baked sweet potato with brown sugar, honey, and marshmallow.

Fuck yes.

(... and for those of you wondering, I'm only slightly crazy.)

About the photos, what I do is I leave them on my memory card, then transfer them to my laptop and delete them off the memory card. I never seen the photos of his birthday so I know they were never put on my laptop. But my Mum broke her memory card, so was using mine recently. So I am pretty sure she must have deleted them :cry: She says she never seen them but she is full of crap.

^ Lol .. I eat baked sweet potatoes all the time :D

Oh but to answer your question, it is thanksgiving food! lol

I love baked sweet potatoes with butter and loads of brown sugar. yum!

Thanks! I'm really excited it's just planning/catering a neighbors sons christening but everyone has to start somewhere. I hope Brenna starts being easier :flow: Edie had a major meltdown this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->