-*- teen tbh -*-

Hey, it's still something! Now you can build from that :)

And now she has stopped, is laughing at me and is happy as a lark! :dohh: lol

Tbh..I need to stay out of the tri forums.....people are finding out the gender of the baby left and right and I have to wait until 20 weeks and I don't have the patience. I get upset and jealous when I read it :( I just want to know now!

tbh, I really need to stop 'restarting' my deit and just stick to it :dohh:

TBH I cant not with to move out of mydads ! I'll have a party with myself.

TBH stop stalking me. I know I am fucking awesome, but seriously. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives? Leave me, my friends, and my family alone and get on with your lives. -__-

tbh, I cant always tell if Myles likes a certen food or not because he makes faces like I have just fed him something disgusting and yet he opens his mouth and wants more :haha: silly boy

If only one was closer to me lol.

Tbh I had a Baby MumMum yesterday and it was one of the best things I've ever had.
Are those the little rice things for babies? You ate one? :haha:

I gave them to LO once, but it scared the shit out of me. It got soggy, and a huge peice broke off in her mouth. No, no, no. I'm terrified of her choking.

Lol it was really good and yea they like dissolve as soon as saliva hits them it's weird.

TBH stop stalking me. I know I am fucking awesome, but seriously. Do you guys seriously have nothing better to do with your lives? Leave me, my friends, and my family alone and get on with your lives. -__-

jw, is that one girl from here with your FOB now?

jw, is that one girl from here with your FOB now?

Sorry for butting in but yes.

tbh i have several mobile phone pictures to upload but I'm too lazy to find my phone.

Really? You'd think they'd want to forget about you and try to move on, not stalk you. Sorry you have to deal with such immaturity. :hugs:

^ Tiffany & Brandi .. Just to clarify really quick, the guy was not her FOB, but her ex :flower:

I'm not so sure if Lauren is doing anything. It's more so Elliott. The only thing Lauren has done that I know of is just follow me on tumblr which I just delete because I don't want them stalking me. But after I deleted my tumblr they found my cousins tumblr an asked her why I deleted mine. It's just creepy.

Sooo some teenager just beat his mother with a hammer and there are helicopters and a small swat team looking for him....this is happening 5 minutes away from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->