-*- teen tbh -*-

I am good at that sort of stuff ladies :haha:

I am blonde.... :blush:

Sooo some teenager just beat his mother with a hammer and there are helicopters and a small swat team looking for him....this is happening 5 minutes away from me.

WTF is going on....I saw this on your FB and then someone else posted right after you about someone here in MN who jumped off a bridge :wacko:

Someone almost jumped off the bridge by me the other day but the fire department got there before she did. Shits crazy!

Sooo some teenager just beat his mother with a hammer and there are helicopters and a small swat team looking for him....this is happening 5 minutes away from me.
Omg! I'll have to watch the news and see if it's on later!

I'm not so sure if Lauren is doing anything. It's more so Elliott. The only thing Lauren has done that I know of is just follow me on tumblr which I just delete because I don't want them stalking me. But after I deleted my tumblr they found my cousins tumblr an asked her why I deleted mine. It's just creepy.

Honestly, I'd just tell them straight up to piss off and keep your & Jayden's names out of their mouths. Also, tell them to stop harrassing your family and trying to get info about you. God, that is so creepy.

If they continue to do so, I'd just file a cyber stalking report with the police. That should get the message through their thick skulls :)

Where is everyone? I am so fricken bored over here

Nothing on here...nothing on FB...too early for bed for me. Hmm

That's a great question Tina....lol

Have any plans for tomorrow?

Mine is really boring too. I'll bring Landon to school then come home and probably do nothing. Although, I REALLY need to find the title for my vehicle because medical assistance needs a copy of mine and DH's....WTF for idk. dumb if you ask me. I sure hope they don't deny me medical coverage because I own a car

They'd deny you because you own a car?!

Tomorrow I'll just be spending time with LO. Hopefully will get a little cleaning done. She refused to nap today, so i'll have to catch up.

And, of course, instead of doing it now I am BNBing and watching 16 & Pregnant: Where Are They Now

Apparently they will deny you if you have a "newer" vehicle. Now, idk what they consider new. I have an 05 and DH has an 04 and we both owe $0 on them so I am bit worried. If they deny me for it though, I will appeal it because we didn't pay for our vehicles. My FIL paid for them in full. It's just BS here. Absolutely ridiculous. You should have seen the packet of stuff I had to send in to them JUST for medical

I stopped watching 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom for some reason....not sure why. I love Desperate Housewives and I think I want to start watching Pretty Little Liars

I believe it. When my sister signed up for Medicaid it was like 16 pages long. Crazy!

My mom is so addicted to desperate housewives. Haha. I watch Switched at Birth, but the season finale was tonight. :/

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with OH and Elliott is coming to get the damn baby gate. Me and OH may be going to see a movie.

Right now I'm watching 16&pregnant where are they now.

tbh, I am worried about tomorrow. There is a funeral (my moms friends nephew died) the wake was today but I didnt go and I am not sure if should go to the funeral or not. (I am sure no one would hate me if I didnt go) but I feel like it is the respectible thing to do because I knew there family, I was really close friends with his brothers :shrug: Even if I did go though it would just be to give them my condolances then leave. would one person not going be bad tho? There will be so many people there I think they will be fine without me. ... Ugh.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with OH and Elliott is coming to get the damn baby gate. Me and OH may be going to see a movie.

OH? Elliot getting baby gate? Please explain. :haha:

I just finished watching that :haha: cant wait for the new season to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->