-*- teen tbh -*-

I just finished watching that :haha: cant wait for the new season to start.
Me too! I actually thought the new season was supposed to start tonight. :dohh:

I didnt even know when that was suppose to start when I saw on my twitter that 'where are we know' was on I flipped :rofl: yes I follow alot of the teen moms & 16 and pregnant girls on twitter :blush:

tbh, I am worried about tomorrow. There is a funeral (my moms friends nephew died) the wake was today but I didnt go and I am not sure if should go to the funeral or not. (I am sure no one would hate me if I didnt go) but I feel like it is the respectible thing to do because I knew there family, I was really close friends with his brothers :shrug: Even if I did go though it would just be to give them my condolances then leave. would one person not going be bad tho? There will be so many people there I think they will be fine without me. ... Ugh.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

You shouldn't feel obligated to go, but if you think that you may want to go to support your friends, then go. I don't think anyone would blame you for not going. It's your decision.

:hugs:

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with OH and Elliott is coming to get the damn baby gate. Me and OH may be going to see a movie.

Right now I'm watching 16&pregnant where are they now.

OH? Elliot getting baby gate? Please explain. :haha:

I explained it a few days ago I think. He bought me a baby gate while we were together and well now he wants it back. He is moving to Texas this Thursday and needs it for his new apartment. So he is coming here to get it. Not sure why he is going to was gas just to come get a cheap baby gate, but whatever floats his boat.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with OH and Elliott is coming to get the damn baby gate. Me and OH may be going to see a movie.

I explained it a few days ago I think. He bought me a baby gate while we were together and well now he wants it back. He is moving to Texas this Thursday and needs it for his new apartment. So he is coming here to get it. Not sure why he is going to was gas just to come get a cheap baby gate, but whatever floats his boat.

Oh sorry I didn't see the post. He's....moving to Texas?! Oh lord. And what an Indian giver!! Rude.

I didnt even know when that was suppose to start when I saw on my twitter that 'where are we know' was on I flipped :rofl: yes I follow alot of the teen moms & 16 and pregnant girls on twitter :blush:
Haha. I follow their updates on facebook, too. (and read gossip sites like teenmomtalk, teenmomjunkies, the Ashley, starcasm)

*cough, cough, I'm a loser*

:coffee:

Haha. I follow their updates on facebook, too. (and read gossip sites like teenmomtalk, teenmomjunkies, the Ashley, starcasm)

It's OK, I follow all them too! And "liked" all their "official" fanpages!

Oh sorry I didn't see the post. He's....moving to Texas?! Oh lord. And what an Indian giver!! Rude.

Yup he is moving to Texas haha

Tina, you sooo have to catch up on the 16 and Pregnant gossip. I think Jordan's daughter is almost a year old now, isn't she? Can't remember whe. She was born, hah.

Tiffany, me too. I "like" all he official pages before the shows even air so that i can "snoop" before the episode.

:blush:

You need to update me on everything 16&pregnant hahaha

Yupp! Jordan has two bambino's :)

The thing I like about that couple is that Jordan's boyfriend (now DH) is in the Air Force, so that is one story I can actually relate to! :haha:

:blush: I am a loser too dont worry. OH ask me why I watch these shows n I always say well, I dont have this drama in my life so I need some sort of drama to entertain me :haha: Plu other then the tv moms and you guys here I have no one to relate to

When I used to watch them, DH would watch them with me....of course with smartass remarks all the time. :haha:

OH does too :haha: or goes and does something else (they have 4 TV's in their house so its not like I am forcing him to watch haha.)

Haha when I was with Chris he would make fun of me watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->