-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm really happy my sister has chosen her main choice for college being a school 2 1/2 hours away since having my baby my mom has really cracked down on her to prevent her from I guess having a baby young like I did...she has no idea that's part of the problem.

Thanks girls! I'm really excited about it. I'm trying to come up with a name by tomorrow so I can put it on a business card/bill but no luck yet :( any opinions?

Potluck
Bonita
Fresco

Ideas welcomed :flow: I'm looking for something easy to spell and remember.

If I want to go out WITH Jayden, I have to ask.

What? Why? I don't understand that at all! She's your daughter? That just seems absolutely insane, your 19 years old not 13? Hope you sort it out, I'd go insane!

thats so weird! I never ask unless I want them to babysit otherwise I just let them know im going out, where and when were coming back.
Same.

& Tina, I agree with you. The double standard would drive me insane.

Because they don't like my friends driving Jayden -__- like if I want to go out with Jayden and my OH they are like "I'm not sure I'm ok with that!" and I'm like "I don't really care..."

My OH stayed the night last night and they made him sleep on the couch -__- but my brother has girls stay the night all the time. It pisses me off

I'm shocked that Beyonce is on tour already! I don't judge a mommy going back to work and she is free to as she pleases, but Idk why I thought a woman with her kind of money wouldn't take at-least a year off!

What? Why? I don't understand that at all! She's your daughter? That just seems absolutely insane, your 19 years old not 13? Hope you sort it out, I'd go insane!

thats so weird! I never ask unless I want them to babysit otherwise I just let them know im going out, where and when were coming back.
Same.

Because they don't like my friends driving Jayden -__- like if I want to go out with Jayden and my OH they are like "I'm not sure I'm ok with that!" and I'm like "I don't really care..."

My OH stayed the night last night and they made him sleep on the couch -__- but my brother has girls stay the night all the time. It pisses me off

My parents made OH sleep on the couch too when he first spent the night. I mean I didnt have to big of a deal with it because they explained it in a way were it made scence and it was just polite for him to not be in my bed :shrug: so most nights he sleeps on the couch (he slept in my bed once and my mom came in but didnt say anything about it) I think because ive been together longer and they have talked to OH and know him a bit better they are more okay with it now.

(sorry for the small novel ) but to sum it up, the way my parents think is, if you arent married or engaged and under their roof, you shouldnt be in the same bed. lol

Yeah, my in-laws were the same way. They wouldn't let us sleep together even though we lived together so I actually had my own room with Landon. Eventually, that got really old and we just slept together and then moved into their basement together. But, that was after awhile

My dad let DH spend the night several nights a week (in my bedroom) while we were dating. And that's the story of how Emerald was conceived.

My dad let DH spend the night several nights a week (in my bedroom) while we were dating. And that's the story of how Emerald was conceived.

DH and I "snuck around" :haha:

I went over Jon's house every day after school to "do home work together" for 2 months and that's how Brenna was conceived ... LOL.

Same.

My parents made OH sleep on the couch too when he first spent the night. I mean I didnt have to big of a deal with it because they explained it in a way were it made scence and it was just polite for him to not be in my bed :shrug: so most nights he sleeps on the couch (he slept in my bed once and my mom came in but didnt say anything about it) I think because ive been together longer and they have talked to OH and know him a bit better they are more okay with it now.

(sorry for the small novel ) but to sum it up, the way my parents think is, if you arent married or engaged and under their roof, you shouldnt be in the same bed. lol

I understand this, but I think it's a bit...double standardish to let her brothers have girls sleep over but not allow her to have her OH over(in her room at least). :shrug: I think that's why she was frustrated, not necessarily that he had to sleep on the couch?

^^^^ I still know how she feels. When my brother lived here him and his GF slept in the same room from the first night on (my parents arent very confrontle people so they didnt bothering saying anything to him until he was litterally weeks from moving out and yet they STILL slept in the same bed.) I know how my parents feel though so I told OH he had to sleep on the couch :shrug: (actually after the third night of him staying here I asked if he wanted to sleep in my bed n he said no :haha:

I took OH to my families thanksgiving this year (his family is on the other side of the country and he couldn't get back so he would have been alone) and my mom and stepdad set up an air mattress on the game room/basement floor. That was the very first time they met him though.

At my parents house, DH had to sleep on the couch (even though my brother's girlfriend was allowed to live with us, in his a room - and he was a year younger than I was :growlmad:) But I used to stay at DH's every weekend and the entire basement was his (he shared the house with four of his high school buddies :roll:).

I share a room with LO so if i ever got a OH he would sleep on the couch for sure!

when I stay at OHs house (he still ives with his parents) all three of us sleep in his room :flower: Myles in his playpen though.

Same.

Well see I can completely understand that!! The only reason it bothers me is because my brother can have whoever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants in his bed, but I can't. It just isn't fair. If me and my brother had the same rules, then ok I would get over it. But the fact that my brother can have RANDOM girls that we dont know stay the night in his bed and I can't have my OH stay the night pisses me off.

when I stay at OHs house (he still ives with his parents) all three of us sleep in his room :flower: Myles in his playpen though.

See I can't even bring Jayden to my OH's place to stay the night. I would LOVE to spend the night at his place once but there is no way my parents are going to agree to that :nope: But sometime in May he is taking me and Jayden up to his parents for a week so that will be nice. We will have the whole basement so Jayden will have her own room there and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->