-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH- I really hope Ciana pulls through. I know her moderately well from BnB and it makes me sick to the stomach what is happening :cry:

Who is this? What's happening?

DivineBeauty from here on BnB has bacterial meningitis and is on life support. They are trying one last antibiotic but if this doesn't work she won't make it. She has a 1yr old and a 5yr old. There is a thread for her on Babyclub.

TBH- I really hope Ciana pulls through. I know her moderately well from BnB and it makes me sick to the stomach what is happening :cry:

Who is this? What's happening?

DivineBeauty from here on BnB has bacterial meningitis and is on life support. They are trying one last antibiotic but if this doesn't work she won't make it. She has a 1yr old and a 5yr old. There is a thread for her on Babyclub.

I will take a look. Praying. :nope:

I just don't understand WHY this happens. I was just talking to someone about her 9 month old daughter who had this...from an ear infection. And she didn't make it :cry:

Saw the thread a few days ago and have been stalking it since.

It is so terrible what's happened to her. Hoping with everything I have that she pulls through.

I am not cold hearted but I have to change the subject...I am a hormonal pregnant lady right now.

Anyways, Landon is sleeping with DH in our bed and we don't all fit together right now with me being pregnant...I can't carry him..looks like I will be sleeping in his bed tonight.

And this hot sauce sitting next to me fucking stinks

:cry: That is so heartbreaking.

I agree... Its not that I don't care. I totally do (in tears reading), but let's please talk about something else. :sad1:

My foot hurts. Not interesting, but true story.

:cry: her and her family are in my thoughts.

Im 35 weeks pregnant today :)

TBH I dont think my parents are fair. I love them and I am so thankful for everything they do for me and Jayden but damn do they piss me off!!! My brother is 2 years older then me (turning 22 next month) and ever since he turned 18 he was able to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, with whoever he wanted. He would stay out partying until like 5am, he would have random girls stay the night, and my parents say NOTHING!!! But when I ask if my boyfriend can stay the night because he lives 45 minutes away and hes coming back over the next day, they either say no, or say only if he sleeps on the couch. Like how is that fair?? I understand I am their daughter, but I should have the same rules as my brother, doesnt mean I will abuse them!! I just want my boyfriend to stay the night every so often so he doesnt have to waste the gas money. And I dont see how this is fair, If I want to go out WITH Jayden, I have to ask. I mean they always say yes, after they say why I shouldnt go but still like wtf. My boyfriend was to take me and Jayden to his parents house for a week in a month and I am afraid what my parents are going to say. Honestly I dont care anymore. I am not going to ask if I can go, I am going to TELL them I am going because I am taking Jayden with me so I am not asking them for anything. Idk what I am getting at anymore....Their rules are just starting to upset me. I can't wait to have my own place.

If I want to go out WITH Jayden, I have to ask.

What? Why? I don't understand that at all! She's your daughter? That just seems absolutely insane, your 19 years old not 13? Hope you sort it out, I'd go insane!

thats so weird! I never ask unless I want them to babysit otherwise I just let them know im going out, where and when were coming back.

TBH I hope we dont get flooded in for our wedding.

tbh I hate how the doctor I saw today was so horrible about cosleeping and said I was going to kill Izzy -.-

Thats what it ya like for me So i moved and my mum still tried to tell me what to do.

Tbh this is a little bit unfair. So me and OH are at a hotel, celebrating our anniversary and after nearly 19 months of no period it decide to come back today, but is being frustrating. I was spotting this afternoon and nothing until hours later. Just more spotting and moving since.

tbh I hate how the doctor I saw today was so horrible about cosleeping and said I was going to kill Izzy -.-

some doctors are just So rude. When i first found out i was pregnant with Alexander i told this doctor that i was having terrible cramping and he told me not to get attached because I'll most likely miscarry and then started to pretty much force the idea me getting rid of my baby and talking about my age, god and non marital sex. Reported his ass but noting every came of it

Most doctors are like that, they're ridiculous :dohh:

I remember going to Kenny's 2 month check-up appointment and I figured I'd tell her I was co-sleeping just because she asked where he was sleeping and I didn't see anything wrong w/ it. She immediately was like "NO! why are you doing that? It's so harmful, I wouldn't worry so much but I'm a doctor and I see babies die of SIDS too often". So anytime after that when I'd visit her, I'd say "Oh yes, he's sleeping in his own room, in his own crib for 12 hours a night" LOL! Otherwise I'd be lectured.

The sad part is my friend goes to see her as well, she's like 40 and has a 2 year old, but when she mentioned she was co-sleeping, the doctor never even questioned her. I definitely think there's an age bias around co-sleeping too. It's really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->