-*- teen tbh -*-

People like them really shouldn't be doctors imo.

People like them really shouldn't be doctors imo.

To each their own but I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Just find another doctor. Most doctors have strong beliefs and they really stick to them. I have worked with all different doctors who have a wide variety of opinions but it doesn't make me like them less, we all have our own beliefs right? And we are all entitled to our own opinion.

There were other things too with this one. He wasn't my normal doctor and this was the first time I saw him. I just didn't like him, he was putting me down for BFing and measured LO's head wrong and said it had shrunk :L I just didn't like how he said I was going to kill LO

There were other things too with this one. He wasn't my normal doctor and this was the first time I saw him. I just didn't like him, he was putting me down for BFing and measured LO's head wrong and said it had shrunk :L I just didn't like how he said I was going to kill LO

No, that's just completely wrong to say. I'd find another dr if I were you hun.

Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to see a different one next time :)

:hugs: whats wrong?

Doctors;/ I remember at one of my doctors apt when I was still pregnant my normal doctor wasnt there it was a younger male and he made the assumetion that I was married or had a fiance and was like 25+ ..:dohh:

Tbh this is a little bit unfair. So me and OH are at a hotel, celebrating our anniversary and after nearly 19 months of no period it decide to come back today, but is being frustrating. I was spotting this afternoon and nothing until hours later. Just more spotting and moving since.
Oh, no! I hope that doesn't ruin your weekend. :hugs:

tbh I hate how the doctor I saw today was so horrible about cosleeping and said I was going to kill Izzy -.-
Wtf. My doctor had a similar reaction to us co-sleeping. At her nine month appointment I lied and told them that she was sleeping in her crib 100% of the time. :blush: I feel like your doctor could have chosen a better way to get his point across. I'd find a new pediatriciain.

I don't want to bring it back to this post, but for those of you following it we have an update on Divinebeauty.

I don't want to bring it back to this post, but for those of you following it we have an update on Divinebeauty.

I have no idea whats going on but I hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

I'm trying it just all looks so hopeless. I just pray and wish that this new hospital can do something for her, and that the inflammation is not too bad and that they have another antibiotic. I wish we'd seen this earlier.

I'm trying it just all looks so hopeless. I just pray and wish that this new hospital can do something for her, and that the inflammation is not too bad and that they have another antibiotic. I wish we'd seen this earlier.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:(

LO has a ton of toys, but (for some reason) the little piece of paper across the room looks like SO much more fun. All I heard was her giggling and crawling like a bat out of hell. What a dork. :haha:

I really feel like a grown up now :haha: I actually have a meeting tomorrow with a client. Weird. Also have no childcare lined up yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->