-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am really upset that my fiance went to jail and isnt getting out until 6months AT LEAST, and i have no one to help me or talk to and I feel like a lonely loser.

Well you always have us girls to talk to!!

tbh... Im so nervous about getting into my nursing program!

I'm getting so anxious, I can't even sleep.

I know exactly how you feel! I am taking the HESI test tomorrow and I am freaking out:dohh: where did you apply at?

FOB brought Connor home 1 1/2 hours late... I dunno what to do anymore :nope:

My meeting went AWESOME :happydance: the lady was super happy with the menu and paid me the deposit ahead of schedule. OH watched Edie for an hour and they coped just fine.

Did he have a reason for it?

Well, he was supposed to be home at 4, but at 3, his gf said they were taking them for a meal, even though I said we had plans :gun: Then he said they'd be back for 5 at the very latest, but he didn't come back till 5.30, with no explanation :wacko:

^ glad all went well today

tbh i am STARVING. even though i ate a huge plate of food at the toby carvery

Did he have a reason for it?

Well, he was supposed to be home at 4, but at 3, his gf said they were taking them for a meal, even though I said we had plans :gun: Then he said they'd be back for 5 at the very latest, but he didn't come back till 5.30, with no explanation :wacko:

I would tell him that you need him to be home on time, or at least told in advance. Make out you missed something important because he wasn't home on time (so he feels guilty).

Rhio do you have any sort of court agreement saying he should be back at a certain time or is it just up to you guys to sort out a schedule?

tbh i'm crying my heart out at pearl harbour

and tbh i'm pissed off. it's quite funny how people don't have the money to come out to lunch (im talking bog standard pub lunch or similar) so not posh 3 course meal yet they have the money to go out drinking tonight. yeah that works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->