-*- teen tbh -*-

I understand both sides. I dont know how to word it without sounding horrible though, and I dont want to offend.

Tbh, im really excited....we are going to haveva newborn soon :)

It was so warm today :yipee:
It was really warm here, too. It was freezing in the house so I had to leave the door open to warm it up in here. :dohh:

What was the temperature? It is misty today :(

My ex started off sleeping in my brothers room (he was at Uni) then I got bored of it so he came into my room. My Mum would always have sly digs so I ignored her. When I was at his it started with him being in the spare room - they had a massive house - but then we just shared the bed. I don't think his parents were too happy. But once after a night out, I took a boy back.. He was like 23 and I was 15.. He was made to sleep in the other room :rofl:

TBH, i dont understand why fin has gone from STTN for over a week to waking up twice and not going back down, its worse than before because I know he can do it & I thought we were making progess

tbh, I'm so excited for nice weather this weekend. 11C :happydance:

TBH, i dont understand why fin has gone from STTN for over a week to waking up twice and not going back down, its worse than before because I know he can do it & I thought we were making progess

Because he's only 3 months old.......
My daughter slept through from 6 weeks until 4 months. And from 4 months to 11 months she woke up 6/7 nights a week, sometimes every hour.

Tina, I think it's solely based on the fact that you have a baby and you're a girl, kwim? They probably should remember that your brother could GET someone pregnant but I don't think they see that, tbh. I think they should have your brother's girlfriend stay on the couch as well. I have NEVER slept at OH's house or vice versa. It just wasn't allowed. :/

Tina, I think it's solely based on the fact that you have a baby and you're a girl, kwim? They probably should remember that your brother could GET someone pregnant but I don't think they see that, tbh. I think they should have your brother's girlfriend stay on the couch as well. I have NEVER slept at OH's house or vice versa. It just wasn't allowed. :/

Thats exactly what I wanted to say, just didnt know how to word it.

How did your move go?

Blah, okay. Still not done with some of the smaller stuff. We have until Monday to finish and clean. I wanted to finish yesterday but OH gets "unmotivated" halfway through, sigh. Almost done though.

Ahh, not long and you will be all settled in. Its amazing How quick men can lose motivation.

Glad its going okay though!

Because he's only 3 months old.......
My daughter slept through from 6 weeks until 4 months. And from 4 months to 11 months she woke up 6/7 nights a week, sometimes every hour.

I just wasn't expecting it :haha::dohh:

around 3/4 months they tend to go through a sleep regression which if your used to your LO sleeping through (like i was) absoloutly kills you! my LO slept through after a couple weeks thank god!

tbh, I keep hearing these really loud banging noises that are coming from outside n they are shaking the house :wacko: I think one of our neighbours is getting sand dumped but its still freakin me out :haha:

tbh... Im so nervous about getting into my nursing program!

I'm getting so anxious, I can't even sleep.

Yeah it makes since and like honestly if my brothers girls had to sleep on the couch, it wouldn't bother me of my OH had to. But like my brother litterally has the complete opposite rules from me, even before I had Jayden. It's just not fair. If I accidentally cussed (like saying damnit) they would be PISSED but yet my brother cusses all the time, sometimes even AT my parents and they say nothing....it's all just really starting to get to me how different the rules have been for us. Even when Chris went on vacation with me, back before I was pregnant, he had to sleep on the couh but my brothers girlfriend was able to share a room with him. They hadn't been dating much longer then me and Chris...

TBH I'm so relieved that OH is willing to babysit for an hour when FOB wouldn't

Tbh I am really upset that my fiance went to jail and isnt getting out until 6months AT LEAST, and i have no one to help me or talk to and I feel like a lonely loser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->