-*- teen tbh -*-

I HATE pearl harbour, it's so historically innaccurate it drives me mad lols

I've never learned the history of pearl harbour i'd never even heard of it so can't really comment on that i just know there's fittys in it :p

ahahah of course! I also can't stand Ben Afleck so it's a massive fail for me, i'm now in the mood for Team America though :)

what's team america?

omg someone on fb just invited me out i was like um no i have the little one .. his reply 'bring him' umm sure it's half 11 i'll just drag him outta bed and bring him along *facepalm*

ahhhh it's so good! it's a film by the guys who do south park. it's all done by puppets though.

Bumpy_j..... Off topic, but is that Piggy as your avatar?? Holy eleventh grade lit, batman.

Hahaha. I was like, "no, that'd be too random."

I'm kind of proud of myself. I actually reallyyy disliked that book, lol. :dohh:

Kelly, I refuse to believe Aria is almost 10 months. WHAT IS GOING ON. :wacko:

Oh my goodness. I know. I said the same thing when Tori turned one! They've grown SO quickly.

How are things in the new place?

Amazing. So quiet and open. I love it. :D

Good luck at your appointment! :hugs:

tbh, I am excited about tonight :flower: It is my friends birthday and we are going to the club with a bunch of people. It will be the second time ive been away from Myles for more then 2 hours though. My mom is excited to watch him though :haha:

TBH, I'm so excited for this weekend! It's going to be so beautiful! :D
Finishing up moving and cleaning the old place today and then going to the Denver Zoo tomorrow! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->