-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i would love to get a full night sleep and when i wake up just lie in the bed for couple of hours and watch some telly!
Havent done that for least 2 and a half years. :D

tbh i would love to get a full night sleep and when i wake up just lie in the bed for couple of hours and watch some telly!
Havent done that for least 2 and a half years. :D

me too :(

but then again I tried sleeping in until 9 this morning and woke up so fricken sore :S

tbh me and OH had a big talk about alot of things and have decided to WTT, we are going to TTC when I have lost all my baby weight and I am in a good fitness routine so that I will not get GD or preeclampsia etc this time. :) Im happy because it seemed like OH never wanted tl have any more kids but he just doesnt want another right now, and neither do I. But we both wont another whilst LO is young.

Tbh I've missed talking to other teen mums!!! I've been a bit lonely last few weeks and knew everyone on here would cheer me up!! Xxxx
And tbreallyh lol I love proving everyone who told me I was ruining my life having Tilly wrong!! There is nothing better lol than them realising that actually young mums aren't all bad and we do a goo job!!
Xxxxx

Tbh I've just had a little cry because last night was the worst one we've ever had. I'm so tired. The baby then gave me massive smiles and was making noises and now I feel so guilty :(

tbh I think I am going to fail uni, I never have the time and when I do I am so tired that I sleep or do something else :S

Tbh I'm really hoping my friend who's due soon will breastfeed like she wants to. She gives up on things as soon as they get hard and BF is hard at first. I just reeeeaally want someone to BF with in public so I don't feel so embarassed. I hope it's not too selfish to think that haha

Tbh I don't know how I feel towards my OH. His little boy is with us as normal from today til wed and it just seems like he's completely ignoring me and Oliver. I just wanna cry. I know he only sees him half the week but we don't deserve to be treated like this :( his LOs bedtime is 7pm and its now 9pm and he's still up watching a film with him, and is still reading him a story when he finally goes to bed. This is meant to be mummy and daddy time but he doesn't care :( rant over :'(

Hope your nephew pulls through..massive hugs x

tbh OH thinks I am mothering him and is angry at me, he keeps saying he isnt but then why it he not talking to me and when ever he does he sounds really grumpy.

Tbh pretty excited about going away in June. Just gotta get Oakley's passport sorted :D

tbh my eye ffffing hurts :S Last night I got something in it so I rubbed it, maybe a bit too hard. Woke up and my eye lid was purple and ffing hurtsso much that it radiates into my eye and my head and had the biggest headache all day. OH reckons it looks like a sty but Im pretty sure its from last night.

Tbh I'm shattered. Does anyone know if LOs have growth spurts at 6 weeks or so? Don't think it helps she has reflux problems, but she is feeling a bit better after doctor prescribed Gaviscon.

TBH I'm sexually frustrated :rofl:

I'm so paranoid about sex atm though since I'm only 4 weeks pp, but as SOON as I hit 6 weeks pp, OH is going to get some lol! :blush:

TBH I'm sexually frustrated :rofl:

I'm so paranoid about sex atm though since I'm only 4 weeks pp, but as SOON as I hit 6 weeks pp, OH is going to get some lol! :blush:

Omg I wish I could be like you! My OH is counting down the weeks I'm scared, I still can't wee on the toilet I have to do it in the shower cos of my tear so sex is a big no no for me! :haha:

&Tbh... I regret going on the fat wobbler as my whole spine is now hurting and my coccyx is now getting worse again :dohh: I'm a twat

I had sex 4 weeks pp to the day. Go for it whenever you feel ready :p

tbh wish could stop thinking about FOB i'm happy he isn't taking Evie off me but still feels bad he doesn't care enough to keep in contact with her

tbh I wish I had of made some different choices. too late for that now

tbh, im scared that my mom will disown me when i move. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"