-*- teen tbh -*-

got a text off John 'can we arrange for me to see Evie away from the house and all that?' would really like to say no piss off! you've had nothing to do with her for 7 weeks she could be dead for all you know!! took alot of calming down before i replied saying he couldnt expect things on his terms after ignoring her but could come her and see her if he was genuine then we could see about arranging something in the future if he stuck to this and then got another text 'i havent ignored her' WTF?!!!!?!!

^^ He's an ass! Stick to how you want things to be to begin, until he can prove himself. It's horrible the way he's done that to Evie :hugs:

Tbh I cleared out bin bags of clothes and got some new bits and I feel good :flower:

Tbh after staying with OH for a little over a month I can't stop crying now that we had to come back home. I'm trying to be strong for Macari but it feels like my heart has been taken out of me. This past month has been hard and a lot has happened but he's been there through it all even when I bitched at him over stupid things. I wish my mom would act like my mom again and try to comfort me even though she hates him...she hasn't changed at all.

Tbh I just had my first night out clubbing since before I was pregnant and it was GREAT! It was just nice to be able to get very drunk and stagger in at 3am :haha: Obviously I can't make a habit of it, but Oliver spent the night with his daddy so I don't feel guilty at all. xx

I gave in and gave him a dummy last night. He sucked it for a while then spat it out when he was hungry. Going to try and keep it to nightimes only as that's when he gets grumpiest. :)

I gave my little girl my finger until she was about 9 weeks old, by this time she didn't need feeding after a feed again so it solved the issue quite well :thumbup:

Weaning her from comfort suckling on the boob though is a different story!...one we haven't quite mastered yet haha

Tbh I LOVE being able to pee on a toilet again! I'm all healed! :rofl:

I gave in and gave him a dummy last night. He sucked it for a while then spat it out when he was hungry. Going to try and keep it to nightimes only as that's when he gets grumpiest. :)

I gave my little girl my finger until she was about 9 weeks old, by this time she didn't need feeding after a feed again so it solved the issue quite well :thumbup:

Weaning her from comfort suckling on the boob though is a different story!...one we haven't quite mastered yet haha

Well he's calmed down with how much he wants/needs to suck and will be happy sucking his hand. He also hates the dummy now which I guess is good!

Tbh I LOVE being able to pee on a toilet again! I'm all healed! :rofl:

Just healed now? What happened? :hugs: I healed within 2 weeks with second degree xx

I haven't got a clue... I didn't get stitches but the midwife said it was in healing position so I thought I'd heal just as quick... It still stings slightly even now :S

Even if I had an infection at one point I had to take antibiotics for mastitis so it would of got rid of that too :shrug: stupid slow healing Minnie.

tbh I'm so not ready for my 2 weeks of work experience, I dont want to leave LO. :(

Ahh there's nothing wrong with a dummy! I've even read in several places that they can slightly lower SIDS if given at nighttime :) xx

Ahh there's nothing wrong with a dummy! I've even read in several places that they can slightly lower SIDS if given at nighttime :) xx

Yeh i read about that somewhere. I tried giving it to him again. He hates it now and will gag, screw up his face and spit it out. He only wants his fist or mummy's finger/boobie. :dohh:

I miss this forum I haven't been on in forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh I think I have a poorly baby :'(
He's so snotty and not taking his feeds properly.. Don't know whether to book him an appointment at the docs :/ x

tbh, my nights have been absolutely terrible. I may as well not have tried to slep because now I feel worse because of it. Alexander was waking up every few mintes-10 minutes ALL FRICKEN NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Tbh I'm pretty upset we're back to doing night feeds, I was enjoying Oakley sleeping from 12-8 most days but the past 3 I've been woken up around 4am :(:(

Tbh, i have far too many clothes. I found all my pre-preggo clothes at the weekend and i hate them all. Don't know what to do with them all! :dohh:

Tbh I feel like a terrible Mummy. HV has just been and weighed LO and she's only put 14oz on in about 4 weeks. She is only 8lb 14oz at 7 weeks and dropped a whole line on the percentile chart. She has reflux and she's on Gaviscon but I didn't realize it wasn't working :( she's been drooling and I thought it was teeth (well I didn't know but all I could think of) and apparently they don't make saliva yet and it's acid coming out of her mouth :( I feel so mean as I haven't been feeding her enough milk and what milk she does drink is making her in pain :(

You aren't a terrible mummy! these things just happen and it cant be helped, which formula do you use? never ever think your a bad mum when your doing your best :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->