-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I love that OH is in a new band because he seems alot happier, he loves his music. But I am afraid of the implications its going to have on us as a family. I mean thats why he quit the first one.

^^
good luck, hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you :)

Good luck Emma!! Can't wait to see her :flow:

Tbh I'm sick of still being in pain trying to do a BM :( dread it.

Tbh I'm sick of feeling so lonely :( I have like one friend who comes to visit and don't know anyone with babies :(
My life has changed so much yet OH still seems to be able to do everything he did before :(

Tbh I'm sick of feeling so lonely :( I have like one friend who comes to visit and don't know anyone with babies :(
My life has changed so much yet OH still seems to be able to do everything he did before :(

My OH still goes out (which is fine) but I never seem to get out. I get really miserable over it! I'm gonna try the Sure Start centre though as they run baby clubs. You should ring them and see when there's are on and go and meet other Mummies :flow: someone on here told me to try Net Mums as they do meet ups and it's a really fab website! They don't have loads of meet ups in my area (because I live somewhere small) but big towns do :flower: xx

My OH still goes out (which is fine) but I never seem to get out. I get really miserable over it! I'm gonna try the Sure Start centre though as they run baby clubs. You should ring them and see when there's are on and go and meet other Mummies :flow: someone on here told me to try Net Mums as they do meet ups and it's a really fab website! They don't have loads of meet ups in my area (because I live somewhere small) but big towns do :flower: xx

I might try that :) thanks :) can't wait to buy a car again and get my independence back..that's not helping either! But hopefully will have one in next week or so xx

Tbh I'm devastated.

This is a VERY long story, but I'll cut it short. When I was 8 my Uncle covered my mouth with his hand to the point where I could barely breathe. I was so panicked and it was because I wouldn't be quiet when he was watching TV. Anyways my Mum flipped and calmed down and said please apologise and we can forget and move on. However he wouldn't. So 12 years down the line she hasn't spoke to him but she has tried. My Grandad also hasn't spoke to him (for different reasons) but recently he's been speaking to him and keeping it secret. It disgusts me but none of my business. I told my Grandad please just don't mention me or my daughter and his reply was "he's told me he doesn't care about you or your life and isn't interested" I don't think he meant it that harsh but it really hurt. I was just an innocent child. Why does he feel like this?? When I was younger I lived with my Dad and he took my Uncle (he is actually my mums brother) in as he had nothing. But when he died he is no long bothered. :( I'd never accept him now but I just don't understand.

I'm gonna be in trouble when OH gets home. Oliver has just been sick on his dressing gown. Oops :) x

oh how well I know this feeling haha

It is really hard being a young mum when it comes to this. I was a hermit crab all my pregnancy and up until bub was 6ish months. Saw no one, went no where. But then I started going to a mothers group once a week, I was quite but I did talk a bit and LO got to see other babies. I started to make friends and see them a little and then we moved when LO was nearly 8 months :( havent seen them since.

Hermit crab again. Lately I have found another mums group and trying to make friends but its not happening. I did make one, but have only seen her once, which was today and it was FANTASTIC. I hope something comes out of it :D

OH however goes out all the time and has tones of friends, which I might add were mine before I got pregnant and they decided I wasn't worth the time or whatever

Tbh I'm devastated.

This is a VERY long story, but I'll cut it short. When I was 8 my Uncle covered my mouth with his hand to the point where I could barely breathe. I was so panicked and it was because I wouldn't be quiet when he was watching TV. Anyways my Mum flipped and calmed down and said please apologise and we can forget and move on. However he wouldn't. So 12 years down the line she hasn't spoke to him but she has tried. My Grandad also hasn't spoke to him (for different reasons) but recently he's been speaking to him and keeping it secret. It disgusts me but none of my business. I told my Grandad please just don't mention me or my daughter and his reply was "he's told me he doesn't care about you or your life and isn't interested" I don't think he meant it that harsh but it really hurt. I was just an innocent child. Why does he feel like this?? When I was younger I lived with my Dad and he took my Uncle (he is actually my mums brother) in as he had nothing. But when he died he is no long bothered. :( I'd never accept him now but I just don't understand.

aww hun Im sorry, family can be so damn frustrating sometimes. I have similar situation in my family at the moment too.

I'm gonna be in trouble when OH gets home. Oliver has just been sick on his dressing gown. Oops :) x

haha I remember when Alexander was a newborn and OH had just gotten a new leather jacket and he was holding bub and he threw up on him and he freaked out and pretty much threw him at me :S Because it "will ruin it"

Then a wee or so later LO somehow vomited on it without me or Cam noticing until he put it on :S Cam was not happy but I laughed. He didnt like that either ::S

Thanks Cammy :flower: I'm so sorry you are going through something similar. Family arguments and falls outs are the worst! Usually I wouldn't give a crap and wouldn't even give him a second thought, but I'm just so angry and feel like I need answers off him :dohh: I really feel like contacting him but I don't how that would affect my Mum. Granted my Mum doesn't care and says she refuses to feel guilty over how things are with him anymore but still, iykwim? I wish I could drop it as I actually don't want any kind of relationship with him :shrug: I feel so bitter and that's not something I wanna be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->