-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH I haven't had a hair cut in over a year, and I haven't bought any new clothes either. I've booked myself in to get a haircut and I've ordered some new clothes. I didn't go over board just a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Nothing extravagant and they were in the sales. But now I feel so guilty for doing so!

Tbh, very embarrassing, I think I feel so low about myself and hate my disguisting post baby body that sex just isnt good for me, I get no where and feel so horrible afterwards.

Tbh I don't know what I want anymore. (not regarding my little girl) just everything else. Feel so crap about myself.

tbh i havent been on in a while bc iwas busy.. but wth happened to all the other girls?? :o

tbh i havent been on in a while bc iwas busy.. but wth happened to all the other girls?? :o

Tbh, I was wondering the same thing! It hasn't been very busy around here lately!

oh damn really?? no wonder
stephx: i know right?? its dead here.. thats part of why i dont come here often anymore lol XD

tbh I miss how this forum used to be :(

Haha through my pregnancy it was busy and when I moved over it went dead :dohh:

^ive noticed this too. Like someone's said, they moved to another forum. I joined but I don't like it as much as it seems to all be a big group of friends and I feel like an outsider from only just joining haha :dohh:

&Tbh I'm sick of waking up damp and in a puddle of my own breast milk. When does this end ffs :brat:

I had a nose on the other forum and felt the same! Plus I couldn't figure out who everyone was because I know them from the usernames on here.

Tbh I have an eBay addiction. Poor bank balance.

yeah I joined but feel awkward in there. :(

tbh I am so in love with my OH and everything has been so great with us the past few months, but sometimes I worry that maybe I'm being tricked. Maybe Im not seeing the truth. I dont want to feel bad about my OH but when I was pregnant I thought everything was fine too and then I found out he didnt feel that way and that he wanted to cheat.

Nothing he has done has made me think this, its just always on my mind since back then.

tbh my cousin is dead to me after saying i should never have had my baby girl and im gonna spend the rest of my life on benefits and that he personally would be paying for me :S oh and also that i have no idea what it is to be a parent :growlmad:

Wow! He'd be dead to me too!! Hope ur okay, don't listen to him :hugs:

wow, some people really surprise me with what they say. My OH's best mate told him congrats when he found out we were pregnant and then to me he had a huge yell. Told me to get an abortion or leave OH so that he can live. Then he went on about how if I didn't get rid of it we would end up a crack addict alcohol abusive and neglectful parents. LOOK AT ME NOW BIARCH lol :S

After he found out we were going to keep the baby he said that I should let OH have his "last few months" talking as if he would die or something. He said he should be able to go what ever he wants, who ever he wants before the baby arrives.

I cannot believe OH is still friends with him.

tbh the phrase OH keeps throwing at me, "yes mum" with alot of sarcasim behind it is starting to really get annoying.

tbh the phrase OH keeps throwing at me, "yes mum" with alot of sarcasim behind it is starting to really get annoying.

Don't worry, my OH does this too! :dohh: drives me crazyyy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->