-*- teen tbh -*-

Thank you :hugs: I'm feeding her C&G but HV suggested try SMA, so getting some later :flower: she said it might just be easier on her and she might enjoy the taste more. She's back at the doctors tomorrow to see about more medicine too. Xx

we use SMA and its been fine for us :) watch out for the green poo though hope she feeling better soon

That's good. FX! I don't mind green poo :haha: least she might go as she been struggling recently too :( just seems one thing after another. Thanks lovely xx

Tbh I'm pretty upset we're back to doing night feeds, I was enjoying Oakley sleeping from 12-8 most days but the past 3 I've been woken up around 4am :(:(

I know what you mean.. Oliver is really up and down. He'll have a stretch of time (eg. 2 weeks) where he'll sleep nine hours straight and I'll get used to it, then suddenly he'll be back to wanting feeds every 3 hours!

It's really confusing. xx

TBH, I keep having nightmares about my MIL. :dohh:

Meh. Also, I'd kill to be sitting on a beach right now.

TBH, I still haven't registered Alice at my doctors even though I told the HV I would Tuesday. :dohh:

Tbh i considered getting back with John after he was so nice when he came to see Evie yesterday and said he missed me....realised now he is probably just keeping me sweet so I'll let him have Evie at him house...is there a bigger idiot then me?!? :nope:

Tbh I just wanna be back to normal. I REFUSE to buy size 10 jeans, I've already had to ditch my size 6 tops thanks to my enormous boobs :dohh: why couldn't my hips have just stayed thin and me have a long thin spaghetti baby :haha:

I wish I was size 10 :dohh:

Tbh I had a dream that fob wanted to meet Isabella and be in her life. I kinda wish it was true :(

Tbh so sick of OH sticking his nose in all time when I'm looking after her. Like "maybe she's got wind" "Maybes she's tired" "Maybe she wants her bottle" I don't mind advice but when he's too busy playing stupid games than to actually help me it really pisses me off. I try my best. Then he will hold her when I've sorted her and say "oh all she needed was a cuddle" :grr:

TBH i'm having mixed thoughts on monday (my induction date) I'm dreading being away from J so much (only been away from him a few afternoons, never overnight) and i know he will be ok with my mum but i'm gonna be so lost without him! :(

I can't believe Connor is 18 months old today :')

I got Connor to go to FOB's mums for the day so I could crack on with some coursework. He went at 12. It's now 3pm, and I haven't even opened my books :blush: I fail.

Aww happy 18th months Connor! Its scary how quick it goes! xx

Tbh, we co-slept for the first time last night and it was the best nights sleep I've had since his birth! :thumbup:

Tbh, we co-slept for the first time last night and it was the best nights sleep I've had since his birth! :thumbup:

We did for her nap yesterday and she slept 4 hours instead of 30 mins! I don't like it though :(

^ I loooooove co-sleeping! me and Will keep arguing cos of it though. he doesnt want him in the bed when he's round but i hate him in the crib cos then instead of sleeping 8 hours he'll only sleep 4 :growlmad: im the one who does everything for Oakley so im going to do it my way :haha:

I cannot believe Kezzy is 6 months now. We are going to try relactation and relatching!

I love co sleeping too Evie starts the night in her crib but then gets sniffy about 5 so sneak her into my bed before she wakes up then she sleeps till 8 :D

Oliver starts the night in his Moses basket then we usually co sleep when he wakes about 5, he will sleep through til about 8.30 then :)

I do the early morning co-sleeping too! Oliver wakes at 6 and I put him in my bed and i get a few more hours! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->