-*- teen tbh -*-

Is there anything I should or shouldn't be doing to make it safe for him? Until next Thursday (when my new bed arrives) we are sharing a single bed. But he isn't exactly big enough to take up space. :haha:

I used to co sleep in a single bed until I got my new double a couple of weeks ago.
She just always went by the wall so she couldn't fall out and we were fine :)
I love cosleeping. If we didn't neither of us would get much sleep. Id be getting her into a deep sleep,put her down and she'd wake up and that'd continue for a while and when she finally went to sleep it'd be for a couple of hours most :L

Abby I got told by HV to put Oakley on my mattress not duvet, no pillows except one below his feet so he can't slip under the duvet and next to the wall. Although he sleeps in the middle of me and will most nights :)

&tbh I'm pretty annoyed with myself for really wanting a new pram when I wear Oakley a lot.... :dohh: nothing can convince me out of wanting a different one. I loved mine til now :(

Aww that ones cute! I'd so have that one if Oakley was a girl... But because he's not I'm really loving either the quinny buzz3 in red or iCandy peach in sweetpea :dohh: I thought they were ugly before but now I think they look awesome.... And will probably fit in Will's car unlike my current one :haha:

I was in love with the iCandy peach in sweetpea... Until I saw the price list.

Aww that ones cute! I'd so have that one if Oakley was a girl... But because he's not I'm really loving either the quinny buzz3 in red or iCandy peach in sweetpea :dohh: I thought they were ugly before but now I think they look awesome.... And will probably fit in Will's car unlike my current one :haha:

i have the quinny buzz3 which is awesome, although it's a 3 wheeler... such a bad choice!
but if you have the maxicosi cabriofix carseat, it's amazing as a little travel system and it folds up super small.
but it is very unstable as its so lightweight on 3 wheels.
but i think they do the option of 4 wheelers.
try ebay, they go pretty cheap on there :)

Omg I know, soooo expensive compared to my mothercare one lol. I could probably justify it if it was my only pram. Although not being able to justify buying it won't stop me :haha:

Ooh thanks for the tip about which wheel choice! I'm a little gutted cos even the ones with 4 wheels have tiny front wheels, not sure how practical that's gonna be :dohh:

I desperately need one that fits into Wills stupid little car though, sick of always being the driver.

Tbh I am completely fed up :(

I never see OH, we never get any time together, the only days we do he has his son from a previous relationship and I just end up getting pissed off as he's going trough a seriously bratty stage. And I can't stop thinking about my ex which is never good :(
I can't remember the last time I just had a bath without having to jump out after 30 secs when LO starts screaming, but no one seems to get it :(

Pheww.. Rant over. Sorry guys.

Tbh I haven't felt this depressed in over a year. I can't even look after LO properly sometimes, I have to call FOB and make him come upstairs to take him :(

I'm also halfway annoyed with FOB...He doesn't want to be with me, and doesn't love me anymore...but he wants to have sex still -.- I'm afraid I'd regret letting him touch me when I'm trying to get over him :/

TBH, I'm scared for my 6 week (technically 7 week) PP check up tomorrow. Idk what birth control to go on! :nope:
I'm not even sure I want to go on birth control.. I have PCOS so my periods were messed up and I didn't ovulate.. but when I went on the pill, it regulated my periods and on month 2 of the pill, I got pregnant. :wacko: but I don't wanna get pregnant again, because someone told me I'm really fertile while I breastfeed? I hope my PCOS cancels that out!

TBH, I'm scared for my 6 week (technically 7 week) PP check up tomorrow. Idk what birth control to go on! :nope:
I'm not even sure I want to go on birth control.. I have PCOS so my periods were messed up and I didn't ovulate.. but when I went on the pill, it regulated my periods and on month 2 of the pill, I got pregnant. :wacko: but I don't wanna get pregnant again, because someone told me I'm really fertile while I breastfeed? I hope my PCOS cancels that out!

It's actually the opposite, when your BFing - you're not very fertile but that still doesn't mean you should use BFing as a contraceptive method because it's not 100% preventible. I don't really know what to advise, but just mention it your doctor and your concerns, if you don't want to get pregnant, it'll be good for you to be on a back-up contraceptive just in case.

Good luck at your appointment!

Tbh I haven't felt this depressed in over a year. I can't even look after LO properly sometimes, I have to call FOB and make him come upstairs to take him :(

I'm also halfway annoyed with FOB...He doesn't want to be with me, and doesn't love me anymore...but he wants to have sex still -.- I'm afraid I'd regret letting him touch me when I'm trying to get over him :/

:hugs: Your moods are possibly the result of hormones post partum, the so called 'baby blues' (the worst few weeks I've ever felt - more accurate description). But it may help if you speak to your doctor or Health Visitor. Or not even them, just anyone, family, friends, whatever :hugs:

As for FOB, I split with Connor's dad over 18 months ago, but I have been sleeping iwth him for ages, only recently stopped, so I totally know what you're going through :hugs: It's hard, but letting him have sex with you only makes it worse and makes it hurt for longer. Have you done it? I strongly advise not, but it's ok, we make mistakes and do it sometimes. I've been saying 'no more' for about a year... The last time was about a month ago. Sorry, this is written badly, but if you need to talk PM me or add me on facebook (Rhiannon Godden)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

It's actually the opposite, when your BFing - you're not very fertile but that still doesn't mean you should use BFing as a contraceptive method because it's not 100% preventible. I don't really know what to advise, but just mention it your doctor and your concerns, if you don't want to get pregnant, it'll be good for you to be on a back-up contraceptive just in case.

Good luck at your appointment!

Thanks! :) yeah my doctor told me I'm not very fertile because of it. But my doctor gave me my options and I decided to go on the pill :) the one safe for breastfeeding, I can't remember what it's called!

:hugs: Your moods are possibly the result of hormones post partum, the so called 'baby blues' (the worst few weeks I've ever felt - more accurate description). But it may help if you speak to your doctor or Health Visitor. Or not even them, just anyone, family, friends, whatever :hugs:

As for FOB, I split with Connor's dad over 18 months ago, but I have been sleeping iwth him for ages, only recently stopped, so I totally know what you're going through :hugs: It's hard, but letting him have sex with you only makes it worse and makes it hurt for longer. Have you done it? I strongly advise not, but it's ok, we make mistakes and do it sometimes. I've been saying 'no more' for about a year... The last time was about a month ago. Sorry, this is written badly, but if you need to talk PM me or add me on facebook (Rhiannon Godden)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

Yeah, I have severe depression and we are working out what medications to put me on now that I am not pregnant anymore. :/

I gave in last night and it was fine for a while, but I can tell that it's not a good idea. I am gonna have a hard time with being attached to him as it is, sleeping with him isn't gonna help anything...but I told him if he dates or does anything with the girl he cheated with then there is no way we are doing that again, or trying to date again, and the thought seemed to make him sad...I doubt that will really prevent anything though.

TBH I wish my OH could stand in my shoes for 10 freaking seconds. If I wanted to listen to Iris cry while I took a break (to finish my freaking lunch) I'd just leave her on the bed or something. He doesn't understand AP AT ALL! :growlmad: and the second he takes her he starts listing a whole bunch of jobs he wants done like cleaning or laundry.. does he not understand that I don't even get to pee when I want to now?

and I'm terrified about how we are going to afford to live because he quit his job because "it isn't fair that he works on his only 2 days off" but he only goes to his course 3 days a week and he knew he'd have to keep working part time when he signed up to study this year :dohh:

and I'm terrified of getting the copper IUD, I have my booking appointment this week :(

and now I feel considerably better :haha:

Tbh I'm scared fob is going to break our new agreement that is signed. I'm scared fob is going to try replacing me. My daughter said a really hurtful thing to me today and Tbh I can't keep what she said off my mind and Tbh I want to punch fob's new woman in the face so hard

Tbh I feel terrible for my OH I feel like maybe I'm asking too much and using the fact that he lied and hurt me badly to my advantage. He feels like less of a man because he can't find a better job and has to hear me rip into him about honestly the only mistake he's ever made in our relationship. I'm trying so hard to keep him on track by filling out at least 30 applications for him in the last week he's filled out a lot and been going to temp places at 5 in the morning and still no work...I know he's depressed but I don't know how to tell him to get help without making him feel even worse. I'm scared he's going to do something and that we're going to lose him forever.

Tbh I feel terrible for my OH I feel like maybe I'm asking too much and using the fact that he lied and hurt me badly to my advantage. He feels like less of a man because he can't find a better job and has to hear me rip into him about honestly the only mistake he's ever made in our relationship. I'm trying so hard to keep him on track by filling out at least 30 applications for him in the last week he's filled out a lot and been going to temp places at 5 in the morning and still no work...I know he's depressed but I don't know how to tell him to get help without making him feel even worse. I'm scared he's going to do something and that we're going to lose him forever.

I could have written this exact post about my OH a couple months ago! If you ever need to talk to someone who went through pretty much the exact same thing Im always down to listen! :flower:

Tbh baby vaccinations suck.

And I booked an appointment for the implanon. I reget this :dohh:

I already had it once and hated it. Plus it's for 3 years, I wanna try for another before then and that'll be 2 implanons I've got taken out early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->