-*- teen tbh -*-

Brooke has injections tomorrow :( She's been so grumpy today with the heat making her tired so tomorrow won't be good!!

I hated my implant and had it removed after 5 months. I'm on the pill but still not reassured I won't get pregnant =/

Have my 6 week check up tomorrow, have no idea what birth control to go on, im useless, I doubt I'd ever remember to take the pill, but I don't want to be bleeding for months if I get the implant :/ any suggestions? x

I usually get the injection, which worked fine for me... Until I came off it. But other than that I found it was really good, the best bit was no periods! :')

Are you allowed the injection whilst BF? They only have me 3 options, the mini pill which I was on when I got pregnant, the implant and the coil :(

I spent the whole time bleeding last time I had the implant but I didn't get pregnant so it seemed like the most sensible :sad1:

The doc said if I have the same trouble again then I can take the mini pill aswel! :dohh: yea lets just shove loads of hormones in my body that sounds like a good idea

Are you allowed the injection whilst BF? They only have me 3 options, the mini pill which I was on when I got pregnant, the implant and the coil :(

I spent the whole time bleeding last time I had the implant but I didn't get pregnant so it seemed like the most sensible :sad1:

The doc said if I have the same trouble again then I can take the mini pill aswel! :dohh: yea lets just shove loads of hormones in my body that sounds like a good idea

They offer the injection as an option for BFing mothers here :shrug: I'm getting the copper coil because I turned into a depressed vegetable on the pill so I've decided NO MORE HORMONES, never felt so low in my entire life. But I'm totally terrified :haha:

TBH I pushed out a baby with no pain relief at all but getting a tiny thing pushed in scares me more than that did :haha:

Babycenter seem to say the injection is safe. :)

^ Babycenter rules :haha:

my 6 week appt is in a little over two weeks, and I have no idea if I want the implant or if I should just do the injection...I am going on another treatment for PCOS so I can finally go on something other than the pill. But I don't wanna have to worry about taking things every day --I already forget to take my zoloft sometimes :dohh:

That's not fair, I want the injection! Can't believe the buggers didn't offer it to me. :(

i get the injection and its been fine apart from some icky discharge about time when my periods due (sorry TMI)

If I was in a relationship I'd probably go back on it. Don't fancy getting stabbed in the arm/bum every 3 months if I ain't getting any!

If I was in a relationship I'd probably go back on it. Don't fancy getting stabbed in the arm/bum every 3 months if I ain't getting any!

I'm same but still get it done....just in case :winkwink:

tbh I want my old life back :cry:

I sometimes feel like that but then my daughter does something to remind me that I'm doing something way better than I ever was before I got pregnant. Cheer up hun :hugs:.

Tbh I've had a great day! Took LO to baby club at our local Children Centre and it was lovely playing with her and the other babies (They were only 5 of us because it was sooo hot) but I got to talk to other Mum's - They were a bit older but I don't mind as they were pretty nice to me :flow: I felt a bit awful when LO wanted a bottle as all of them breast fed, but oh well. I'm really starting to enjoy LO now she's smiling, cooing away and just really starting to interact. :) Even though she's being grumpy because of the heat. She's starting to sleep so well and her reflux is under control, and I've not felt this happy in a long time :flower:

I'm feeling a bit soppy :haha:

Tbh I've had a great day! Took LO to baby club at our local Children Centre and it was lovely playing with her and the other babies (They were only 5 of us because it was sooo hot) but I got to talk to other Mum's - They were a bit older but I don't mind as they were pretty nice to me :flow: I felt a bit awful when LO wanted a bottle as all of them breast fed, but oh well. I'm really starting to enjoy LO now she's smiling, cooing away and just really starting to interact. :) Even though she's being grumpy because of the heat. She's starting to sleep so well and her reflux is under control, and I've not felt this happy in a long time :flower:

I'm feeling a bit soppy :haha:

Aww glad you had a good day makes all the difference having other mums to chat with and is lovely watching the babies play together :flower:
We went to baby relax+play at our childrens centre its ace! the mums are all so nice we always stop and have a drink in the cafe afterwards :flower: xx

^ Yes it's lovely! I was dead nervous this morning as it was the first time I was going, but I am glad I went now :) Ours is only small so doesn't have a cafe but we stayed an extra hour just talking so it was nice. They only have the baby club once a week, but I am starting another next week with other Mum's :thumbup:

That's great Amber! :) It sounds like you and LO had a good time, I am gonna begin going to a Mummy and Me group at my hospital, it's kind of a support group that you can bring your LO's too and they can hang out while the mums talk about what's going on.

Tbh I am not sad about moving at all...I am only sad about having to leave my brother and three best friends.

Tbh I'm sick of hayfever, it's driving me up the wall! :brat: my allergy tablets say don't take whilst breastfeeding but I'm so close to just having them anyway. My eyes and mouth itch and burn sooo much.

But I'm also really happy Oakley's cousin, Amelia was born yesterday morning and we get to meet her tomorrow hopefully!!! :D she looks so cute in the pics.... I just know its gonna make me cry when I see how big Oakley is compared to a newborn tho :sad1:

tbh my little girl broke my heart today! She started crying when we were on the highway and couldn't pull over. By the time we exited she was staring all wide eyed and wet faced and SO quiet.. I think she's afraid I'm going to leave her again (had a Drs appt a few days ago :nope:) I was retching as I drove down the road away from her :(

Josie OH brothers gf is 6 days overdue and gonna pop soon and I just feel all jealous haha. Where has my newborn gone?? :haha:

Kiwimom :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->