-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm sick of hayfever, it's driving me up the wall! :brat: my allergy tablets say don't take whilst breastfeeding but I'm so close to just having them anyway. My eyes and mouth itch and burn sooo much.
:

Have you spoken to your doctor. I get quite a bad rash every now and then and i can't take my tablets because of breastfeeding, but my doctor said i can take one of the hayfever ones, i can't remember which one though!

TBH I'm so excited that Alice has started to smile, and is trying so hard to laugh! It makes my heart melt every time she does! :haha:

TBH I don't know if I'm in love with my DH anymore. And that makes me really sad and nervous. Part of the reason I won't leave him is because I'm too afraid of my life to change so much.:cry:

Tbh I'm sick of hayfever, it's driving me up the wall! :brat: my allergy tablets say don't take whilst breastfeeding but I'm so close to just having them anyway. My eyes and mouth itch and burn sooo much.
:

Have you spoken to your doctor. I get quite a bad rash every now and then and i can't take my tablets because of breastfeeding, but my doctor said i can take one of the hayfever ones, i can't remember which one though!

I read online hayfever tablets can cause problems with milk supply. I think I'm gonna go and ask them if there's one I can take as it could just be most brands or if taking one a day will have any major affect :/

TBH I don't know if I'm in love with my DH anymore. And that makes me really sad and nervous. Part of the reason I won't leave him is because I'm too afraid of my life to change so much.:cry:

Oh my this is sad. There is nothing worse than being with someone you don't love. Been there, done that. Change can be good, but scary too.

Tbh I'm scared fob is going to break our new agreement that is signed. I'm scared fob is going to try replacing me. My daughter said a really hurtful thing to me today and Tbh I can't keep what she said off my mind and Tbh I want to punch fob's new woman in the face so hard

This doesn't sound good. What did your daughter say?

Tbh I don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I want to make something out of myself for the twins, but really can't see myself getting there. Also don't know how I'd cope without my dad :kiss: He really is my hero!

Tbh I'm scared fob is going to break our new agreement that is signed. I'm scared fob is going to try replacing me. My daughter said a really hurtful thing to me today and Tbh I can't keep what she said off my mind and Tbh I want to punch fob's new woman in the face so hard

This doesn't sound good. What did your daughter say?

Jaymee said danielle (fobs flavor of the month) let's me put my own make up on. She's 3 for one for 2 she's not to me near them til I've met her and for 3 why the Hell is she putting make up on my daughter I should break her fingers for touching my daughter. She's not her mother and she needs to get this through her ugly little skull that she has no right touching my kids ever !

I just spent over $50 on a one of a kind owl MCN

and I think me and OH are going to break up :nope:

I went through something similar with my DH just before christmas i was so sure i was done with the relationship and that i'd fallen out of love with him and it scared the hell outta me. We even went as far as a trial seperation (he moved out and only came back to see our daughter) and it took that for me to realise i missed him and that i couldnt imagine my life without him. I'm not saying that will be the case with you because i don't know but really think it through and take it slow before you make an mega decisions. Whatever happens you need to be happy :hugs:

TBH i'm so freaking tired from being up all night with this nasty cold that my DD gave me, she picks them up like every 4 weeks and then i end up with them too :dohh:

Tbh...... I WANT ANOTHER BABY. Oakley's not tiny anymore :cry:

So do I! :brat: haha not a chance for a long while though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->