-*- teen tbh -*-

I want to get married but I'm scared to even date :(

I feel the same. :( I don't want to try anything with anyone, for fear of it not working out or getting hurt. I don't want to be put in that position again...ever.

I want to get married but I'm scared to even date :(

I feel the same. :( I don't want to try anything with anyone, for fear of it not working out or getting hurt. I don't want to be put in that position again...ever.

I have a tiny bit of advice for both of you.
If you don't take a chance you will get hurt. If you do take a chance you might get hurt.

It's a 50/50 type situation. The easiest way to make a decision is get a piece of paper and write Pros on one side and Cons on another and list the positives and negatives of each situation.

Pros of dating -
Meet someone amazing
Have someone to spend time with
etc

Cons of dating -
Chance of getting hurt
Replay of past situations
etc

It's really up to you what your list has on it, but I really do recommend trying it.

Tbh...... I WANT ANOTHER BABY. Oakley's not tiny anymore :cry:

Aww :) have one of mine? ahaha!

funny you should say that, I want a girl next :haha:

Tbh...... I WANT ANOTHER BABY. Oakley's not tiny anymore :cry:

So do I! Aha
OH has also said he'd love another baby! Oh god ahahahaha.

you're lucky! my OH tells me he's getting a vasectomy when I tell him I want another -.-

So do I! :brat: haha not a chance for a long while though!

I have a feeling i won't be in a good enough financial situation for another baba for years and years :'(
baby fever sucks so bad!!!!

Tbh im finding it reaaaaaalllly hard to revise for my history exam with the twins around :( they are just too distracting! :haha:

Tbh I went up before to get Brooke up and she looked like she was giggling in her sleep and I was terrified it was a fit :( she only sleeps swaddled and I was terrified I'd made her too hot with the weather being very hot. I just sat and cried with her on my bed because I was so scared :(

Tbh I went up before to get Brooke up and she looked like she was giggling in her sleep and I was terrified it was a fit :( she only sleeps swaddled and I was terrified I'd made her too hot with the weather being very hot. I just sat and cried with her on my bed because I was so scared :(

How hot was it?

Tbh I can't deal with the whole being a step parent :(

And I wish my OH would stop spending money on random stuff he doesn't nee, just wants. I seem to buy everything for Oliver so have no money for myself yet he can just still buy whatever he wants. Everything is getting me down :(

And I wish my OH would stop spending money on random stuff he doesn't nee, just wants. I seem to buy everything for Oliver so have no money for myself yet he can just still buy whatever he wants. Everything is getting me down :(
:hugs:
My OH is the same with money too! i buy absolutely everything for Oakley and he just spends all his time looking at and planning to spend loads of money on new wheels for his stupid car. :dohh: he's lucky i love him otherwise he'd be gone. hes earning triple what i am (especially now that im on maternity leave) so i dont think its fair.

next time you need to buy Oliver something tell him to get it cos you dont have the money and its urgent :p i have to tell Will he's getting something for Oakley on the few days a week we see him. he always complains about it but then i explain how much i spend on him and he soon gives in. :haha:

Arghhh this student finance stuff is so complicated :brat:

Tbh, i never thought i'd hate the sun and hot weather, but i hate seeing Dougie so uncomfortable. :( He's been a naked baby all weekend and again today!

:hugs:
My OH is the same with money too! i buy absolutely everything for Oakley and he just spends all his time looking at and planning to spend loads of money on new wheels for his stupid car. :dohh: he's lucky i love him otherwise he'd be gone. hes earning triple what i am (especially now that im on maternity leave) so i dont think its fair.

next time you need to buy Oliver something tell him to get it cos you dont have the money and its urgent :p i have to tell Will he's getting something for Oakley on the few days a week we see him. he always complains about it but then i explain how much i spend on him and he soon gives in. :haha:

Ha :) sounds like a plan! I get 240 a month from uni and that's it. Dan gets nearly double that a week! Grr x

Tbh, I think I need to watch the music I listen to around Jade! She has taken to repeating everything lately!

How hot was it?

24 degrees :flower:

tbh i agree with the girls about the heat! i used to like it hot but now i have a grumpy baba i just wish the sun would piss off already and im so sick of being sweaty as i dont feel comfortable in my shorts/skirts :dohh:

^ I got a fringe cut into my hair the other day. All it does is stick to my forehead. BRING ON WINTER!

Haha! I've had to clip mine up! But at baby club I had sweat on my fore head. I was so embarrassed :haha:

tbh i agree with the girls about the heat! i used to like it hot but now i have a grumpy baba i just wish the sun would piss off already and im so sick of being sweaty as i dont feel comfortable in my shorts/skirts :dohh:

I was conscious but the amount I've been sweating the bingo wings and thunder thighs have had no choice but to come out lol x

Arghhh this student finance stuff is so complicated :brat:

Agreed! :dohh: Urg tbh I am worried it will take me forever to find a job again! :( I don't wanna depend on living with FOB forever....

Especially since he is going to NEBRASKA for the summer to work. :shrug: He will send a thousand a week for Devlin, but the help he gives with Devlin is way better while he is still this small and I am this emotional.

Tbh I'm getting super anxious/nervous to move in with my OH. I'm so excited for Wednesday (move-in day) but I'm so sad to leave my parents. I'm such a lame-o. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->