-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm getting super anxious/nervous to move in with my OH. I'm so excited for Wednesday (move-in day) but I'm so sad to leave my parents. I'm such a lame-o. :cry:

I'm the same way! I move around the 15th & I'm excited to start our life as a family together always but I'm so nervous to leave my mommy. we'll be lame-os together. :haha:

oh dear, sweaty fringe is not good! but its better than getting sweaty inbetween your legs from having them crossed and being in teal skinnies so it very clearly looks like you've wet yourself... :blush: yup that was me. :dohh:

&tbh... i really want a snickers ice cream for breakfast :haha:

TBH there's a super cute workman digging up my drive, keep taking him drinks as an excuse to talk to him :blush:

TBH there's a super cute workman digging up my drive, keep taking him drinks as an excuse to talk to him :blush:

^^^ That's adorable! :flower:

TBH I just cried over how much I love my baby :dohh:

Its getting so cold over here! I'd *almost* love to trade you guys cuz its hard to warmly dress a cloth bum!

My OH just called me a "fat slag" :cry: I did tell him he was stupid, but I'm at the end of tether because he doesn't listen to me ever. I told him to change his clothes as he was cleaning garden furniture in brand new clothes with bleach... And guess what? They are ruined! I spent a fortune buying him them :( I'm about getting done because he's worse with the baby - ignores her watching tv, sits her infront of it, won't play with her toys with her. I have to tell him when to change her or to get her bottle etc. I feel like a single mum with 2 children. He only cares about himself :( I want us to work but he needs to change!! I've asked him to leave but he won't because we rent together and says the house is just as much his. Eurgh.

My OH just called me a "fat slag" :cry: I did tell him he was stupid, but I'm at the end of tether because he doesn't listen to me ever. I told him to change his clothes as he was cleaning garden furniture in brand new clothes with bleach... And guess what? They are ruined! I spent a fortune buying him them :( I'm about getting done because he's worse with the baby - ignores her watching tv, sits her infront of it, won't play with her toys with her. I have to tell him when to change her or to get her bottle etc. I feel like a single mum with 2 children. He only cares about himself :( I want us to work but he needs to change!! I've asked him to leave but he won't because we rent together and says the house is just as much his. Eurgh.

That's appalling! you've just had a baby ffs it's a very self conscious time :nope:
Your supposed to be a partnership if he isn't pulling his weight something needs to change I really hope you manage to work it out and he stops being such an arse :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

Yep. This morning he told me I looked gorgeous but now I'm a fat slag. It's not the first time he's said I am fat so I never believe him when he says nice things. He always changes but it never lasts. I really hope he leaves and gets a reality shock. He tells me I couldn't cope without him, but things would be easier. x

Have you thought about maybe leaving him, giving him a shock and proving you can do it without him?
He's being such a knob! :( :hugs:

tbh, Im worried about my sister! She is 8 weeks preggo and already has a bump! Hope she doesnt gain too much weight!

I have and I'm considering it. I could go to my Mum's but she doesn't have a spare room. No where for me and Brooke to sleep. My Mum would let me use her room but I wouldn't, so I'd be on the sofa. Plus everything of ours is here and it would be hard packing up everything we need :( x

I have and I'm considering it. I could go to my Mum's but she doesn't have a spare room. No where for me and Brooke to sleep. My Mum would let me use her room but I wouldn't, so I'd be on the sofa. Plus everything of ours is here and it would be hard packing up everything we need :( x

If I were you I would probably do whatever it took to get out at least for a week or so to give each other some space. It just isnt a healthy situation for him to be emotionally abusing :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I am considering it as it can't go on like this as I feel so depressed :( I'm just sad for my baby knowing her Daddy only cares about her when it suits him:( xx

Its unfortunate when men don't step up to the plate, and I am not saying he never will but he has a long way to go if this is the current state of things! Brooke is adorable BTW, I love babies with lots of hair!! LOL!

Yeah. Things go good for a while and then turn to absolute shit. Thank you :) lol. When she wakes up it stands on end and is so messy! It's pretty funny but cute lol :flower:

Yeah. Things go good for a while and then turn to absolute shit. Thank you :) lol. When she wakes up it stands on end and is so messy! It's pretty funny but cute lol :flower:

Trust me I know about the back and forth :haha:

oh Amber :hugs: i have a shit man too. lets ditch them and run away with our babas :haha:

Will stomped off in a huff today in town cos i forgot Oakley's birth certificate so we couldnt send his passport form off... its not just my bad, he obviously forgot aswel otherwise he should have reminded me. moron ](*,)

Haha! I love the idea! It would be such an easy life :haha: didn't you know Josie it's never a mans fault? They are perfect! x

I'm going to baby club tomorrow with Oliver for the first time and I'm so nervous. It's for under ones so hopefully will meet some nice people.

Aww Amber I'm sorry Damon's being an idiot. Dan has been the same the last couple of days. It's driving me mad, it is like having a second child! Grr men x

Under ones are so fun! Especially when you have a tiny baby, everyone gets really excited aha :p

Baby club was fab for us. I went last week for the first time! :flower: everyone does aww over the little baby like Sophia said lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->